Nima

Reaction score
As many of you have seen here I try to copy real life tactics and make them in FM and share it with you.

For long i have worked with Sarris Napoli. And made it right BEFIRE the update. So when the update came I have done some readjustments. Works good. I have tried it 2 seasons.
And just tried new game.

Sarris style:
Fast
small
High line for defense
Play out from back
Last third part of the field its direct

Download the tactic here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ro9f519j0hbgtc5/Sarri.fmf

[/COLOR]
View attachment 58988
View attachment 58987]Sarri

1. Download link needs fixing
2. Do you have any SS of player stats/results ect....
3. Thanks ;)

1. its fixed :)
2. Sorry I just overwrite my first game - but I am playing it from start again. Can update the first post overnight. I won the leauge with 1 point and semi in CL. But you need falsestriker that can score goal.
3. Sorry fast post here but was so glad I finally got this working. Worked with it in 3 months hehe

Any OI's? Training ? PPMs? And can I change raudemir to if?

Any OI's? Training ? PPMs? And can I change raudemir to if?

Training : Normal training - but in the long run you should train the players in the role you want them to play. Team training, dont touch it :)

OI: Assistent in Napoli take of it

PPM: Only GK, make him take it short.

Set pices : I Have set up what Napoli does in real game.

Change the Raudemir , I havent tried, bucause that is one of the most important parts of Sarris Napoli :) it works very good in this tactic, so I didnt touch it :)

i think that cajjejon is not playng RMD. maybe insigne is RMD .cajjejon has more defencive role than insigne in my opinion...

I like your tactic...bravo!!!

i think that cajjejon is not playng RMD. maybe insigne is RMD .cajjejon has more defencive role than insigne in my opinion...

I like your tactic...bravo!!!

Thanks! :)

That was the hardest part. Because as you mention, Callejon work more then a RMD when the team dont have the ball.
But I had hardt time finding him a role when he comes from wide and finish the attack. So.....

Thanks! :)

That was the hardest part. Because as you mention, Callejon work more then a RMD when the team dont have the ball.
But I had hardt time finding him a role when he comes from wide and finish the attack. So.....

Then maybe a WM or IW with some PIs to cut inside?

Then maybe a WM or IW with some PIs to cut inside?

I tried. Problem with with midfielder was that he wasent in the box at the right time.
And is IW he come to much behind the striker. Main purpose is for him to finish the when Insigne cuts inside and come with a trough ball.

But if you try and make it happen pls share!

I'll give this tactic a go! Ill let you know how it goes :)

Hey Nima, thank you for the tactic. Things are going reasonably well with my Liverpool team. I have a question though: did you experience an issue with long shots? Particularly against sides that are playing defensive? I have far too many - all my strikers are on goalless-runs because they keep shooting long & missing the target!

Hey Nima, thank you for the tactic. Things are going reasonably well with my Liverpool team. I have a question though: did you experience an issue with long shots? Particularly against sides that are playing defensive? I have far too many - all my strikers are on goalless-runs because they keep shooting long & missing the target!

I cant remember having that problem. But I remember Hamsik went crazy in this kind of games. I didint do much. But you can try to move the team higher up the field.