Germaniac

Reaction score
Ok, since I can't get my tactic uploaded and don't know how to do screenshot, I'll release my tactic here, sorry, but I can't write a long post

Download link:
Metodo V2 (Attack) (Germany, Sep 2010).tac

Pitch Size: Anything
OI: No
Pep Talk: Assistant
Match Preparation: Team Blind (Very High)

GK= Good GK of course
Wingbacks= Back that help winger to attack
Centreback (stopper)= Aggressive back
Centreback (cover)= Good defence back
Defensive midfielder= Mid that good on getting ball and pass to central midfielder
Central midfielder= One who can keep ball and pass to the Advanced Playmaker
Central midfielder (Advanced playmaker)= One who can control the match
Wingers= Winger that can cross as well scoring goal
Centre Forward= Striker that can score goals

Last edited:
Screenshot;

Hold Alt + f9 and that will automatically put a screenshot in to your screenshot folder; My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Screenshots.

When you come to post on here, choose the advanced option, just under the text box, next to 'Post Quick Reply'

There you will see an icon on the textbox toolbar which resembles a paperclip - click that icon and from there you can upload your photos from your screenshot folder as attachments in your post.

Well, my computer is slow, and my saves with that tactic corrupted, I played a match, Oh, also, read, this tactic have a bad defence, You'll conceded 1-3 goals, but, you'll get more, and this tactic also have small possession but give good chances, could you try to make it better?

Oh

---------- Post added 29/05/2011 at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 28/05/2011 at 12:14 PM ----------

No comment? Come on!

Oh

---------- Post added 29/05/2011 at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 28/05/2011 at 12:14 PM ----------

No comment? Come on!

Seriously think you should lose the Team Blind Match Prep, think that could have serious implications on results!

No comment? Come on!
People need more information. Look at some of the other tactic threads. There are descriptions of what the tactic tries to achieve, what type of players you need for each position, screenshots of results over a season ect.

Oh
GK= Good GK of course
Wingbacks= Back that help winger to attack
Centreback (stopper)= Aggressive back
Centreback (cover)= Good defence back
Defensive midfielder= Mid that good on getting ball and pass to central midfielder
Central midfielder= One who can keep ball and pass to the Advanced Playmaker
Central midfielder (Advanced playmaker)= One who can control the match
Wingers= Winger that can cross as well scoring goal
Centre Forward= Striker that can score goals

But that's what I think, I really doesn't know about that

---------- Germany is the best! ---------- Arsenal is the best! ----------

Seriously think you should lose the Team Blind Match Prep, think that could have serious implications on results!
But that's the most successful match prep, I've tried many

Last edited:
Can someone test it? Also, just use players that have best of recommended stats for each position