Milan AC : help me to chose a classy player for my elegant team

mbaudrier

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My goal in this save with Milan AC is to help them regain the title of "most elegant team of the world" as they were with Seedorf, Nesta, Pirlo, Maldini, Inzaghi etc. etc. and even better before (yes it was possible!).

Firstly (summer 2014) I needed a classy striker (finally chose Destro and Paloschi) but next year I we'll need to adapt my central defence.

Thank you by advance guys !

Last edited:
I think Morata could be my guy.

Anybody has played "a top club" with him ? Is he reliable ?

I sold Balotelli 52M€ to Arsenal (after 1 month) and El-Shaarawy to PSG for 42M€ (at the end of the season).

I also earned a lot from Montolivo (MU), Constant (Monaco), Zapata (Napoli) and Emmanuelson (Tottenham).

I think I will have 20/30M€ to invest in my striker, not enough for Cavani, Falcao or other stars.. :( If Raul or Totti were younger.. :D

Berardi or Cerri.

Young and Italian.

Batshuayi and Mitrovic would be both affordable and awesome too (and slightly older/more first-team ready).

There isn't much difference between Berardi, Cerri or Morata so make sure you look at the PPM, price, wage, etc. when taking everything into account. Also helps to have Italian players to save adapting times/learning language/etc. if the players adaptability is low (which in most cases is random or inaccurate so best to be safe if you don't have room to maneuver).

Thank you guys, but it's crazy how there is a lack of classy young striker nowadays...

I miss the good old times :D

I think I will try a mix Morata + Berardi (who can aslo play AMR I think)..
I think my real future striker is a home regen !! :D

See u!

Don't forget to look at Richario Zivkovic if you want tall/AF in the mold of Henry. ;)

So finally I bought Mattia Destro (for starting) and took back the 50% of Alberto Paloschi (replacement option) because they are Italian, young and talented ! :D And I have "a little FM crush" on Paloschi since FM11 !

Next year I will focus on my central defense ; I was ashamed to discover that almost all the italian greatest DC play for Juventus (except Ranocchia).. :( Hopefully I already have de sciglio and Abate as italian wingers.

For the record, I chose the well known Doria & Balanta for this year (I know it's a little bit cheated..). I really tried to sign Varane but it is impossible right now (lower club reputation), even more after the arrival of my new shining star : Januzaj ! (he looks incredible). But as Varane would fit perfectly as in my classy team, I will do my best I promess... and I will do the same to bring back our Thiago Silva to his home !! :D

I also succeed to loan Verratti for another year (I will sign him this season).

Two good options for the Milan cental defense would be the capo's: Capoue & Capuano. I bought them with my Milan and they were really good (though this happened in FM13).

Let me add some more... Capoue may play a little beyond (WBM) so the real good option would be Capoue + Capuano + Astori.

Capuano and Astori were great in FM13 but are they still rocking this year ?

I sold Balotelli 52M? to Arsenal (after 1 month) and El-Shaarawy to PSG for 42M? (at the end of the season).

I also earned a lot from Montolivo (MU), Constant (Monaco), Zapata (Napoli) and Emmanuelson (Tottenham).

I think I will have 20/30M? to invest in my striker, not enough for Cavani, Falcao or other stars.. :( If Raul or Totti were younger.. :D

What is a point of this approach, beside that is stupid as ****.

Hi Diavolo, thank you for participating ! :D

You're right, I should have given a definition of elegance (but I think that almost everybody understood what I meant).

Well, elegeance is not only on the style on the field but also in the attitude of a player (physical, mental, etc.). That's why I sold El-Shaaraway and Balotelli. We know they're good, that's not the point.

Another example could be : I'd rather buy Januzaj (MU) than Thauvin (OM).

If you still don't understand my point, think of : Maldini, Baresi, Shevshenko, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ambrosini, Weah, Van Basten, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Boban, Nesta, Gullit, Albertini, Cafu, etc..

Now, you surely can help me found players with this same spirit (italian players are even better).

Just in case Elegance = The quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner / The quality of being pleasingly ingenious and simple

You know, "elegant"... those Balotelli and El-Shaarawy are anything BUT elegant.

mbaudrier: Astori still rocks; Capuano, not tried yet...

Ok I'll try them and I'll tell you. Thank you for your advice.

Hi Diavolo, thank you for participating ! :D

You're right, I should have given a definition of elegance (but I think that almost everybody understood what I meant).

Well, elegeance is not only on the style on the field but also in the attitude of a player (physical, mental, etc.). That's why I sold El-Shaaraway and Balotelli. We know they're good, that's not the point.

Another example could be : I'd rather buy Januzaj (MU) than Thauvin (OM).

If you still don't understand my point, think of : Maldini, Baresi, Shevshenko, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ambrosini, Weah, Van Basten, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Boban, Nesta, Gullit, Albertini, Cafu, etc..

Now, you surely can help me found players with this same spirit (italian players are even better).

Just in case Elegance = The quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner / The quality of being pleasingly ingenious and simple

Mate, elegance is not, what you think it is...elegance is based mostly on mental/technical attributes, like determination, work rate, team work, composure, concentration etc...pirlo is physically mediocre, but he is WC in mental and technical area.

The guy above is right. Elegant players are classy players. Your right with pirlo. But more like players who are not fast pace wise, but mentally. Eg great first touch, concentration, passing ability and control.Players who appear to be effortless and have all the time in the world with the ball at their feet.