Moderator Requests

Hello Moderators!
There's a way to change my nickname or should I create another profile?

Thanks a lot!

I think I've fixed the issue. If you come across any more let me know.
I can upload attachments but hey just don't show up on the posts while writing them or if I post. Since you said it's been fixed I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do on my end? I tried uploading through computer, imgur, tabs with the actual image links, etc...

Hey, here's a suggestion! After reaching certain "status" suck as, I don't know, First team, star player or whatever, how about to get rid of that "wait 180sec" before you can post?

Hey. This 180 seconds wait time between posts is really annoying. I understand whats it for, but can't you at least allow us who has been here for years to avoid it?

G'Day, I'm trying to post a reply to my story but i am unable to upload any images. Ive tried using insert image and the attachments button but they do not show up in the post or when i preview them.

Hey, here's a suggestion! After reaching certain "status" suck as, I don't know, First team, star player or whatever, how about to get rid of that "wait 180sec" before you can post?

Prob not due to spam restrictions, and most users seems to only post once or twice a day. Might be doable on the new site, after the rebuild

whats up with everything being white?

What rebuild? Any help needed for testing etc?

Sean, has been rebuilding/cleaning up for awhile, might be the start of the roll out.. no idea all new to me too,

Sean, has been rebuilding/cleaning up for awhile, might be the start of the roll out.. no idea all new to me too,

Okey, let me know if any help needed ;) I work as QA also for some time so can share my time here also.
Anything to make the site better and more popular.

Name Amendment

When creating my account, I stupidly didn't capitalise my name..

Please could my username be amended to 'OllieAVFC' please?

Thanks

I want to report Darkness89 because in this topic (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm19...19-football-manager-data-update-x-2019-a.html), he presents my work/project (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm19...671-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0-fmtu.html) with a few modifications, as his own. Also I want his thread to be deleted for that.

After comparing his file and mine, I came to this conclusion. I can also provide proof if it's necessary & I am 100% sure of this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Can you specify in which you see the differences? see the images below I see no similarities

hv9ras.png
2lvfkag.png

dvspap.png

2agogp0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pro,

I do not find your story credible and convincing.
I can't find a single point where our databases cross over.
Yesterday you tried to address this at the Sports interactive forum, the story is clear the updates have no similarities.
I don't understand how you make the story so huge.
It seems to me that you want to make it into a media stunt to win downloads, apparently you see it as a big competition.
I find it annoying that you have experienced this so can you show my specific where you see the similarities to what has been stolen?
I look forward to seeing your response.
My data update has more than 80+ added players, each with his unique ID, this also applies to the 34+ agents.
Also have a look at my changelist on page 1, message number 2, here you can clearly see that our updates are not alike
See also the 4 images at the top of the text I see no similarities.
We both carry out transfers and contracts from players, but you do not only have the rights here of course
This information can be found everywhere on the internet that there is an agreement here makes sense.
Also keep in mind that we both use the licenses of Football Manager so you cannot speak of actors right these rights are for Football Manager Sports Interactive itself.
The FM Data Update X 2019 has a completely different idea about update, because the focus is not only on the transfers but also on the deeper issues that I apply in my way.
I see major differences between the two, I don't think we can talk about the same updates.
In the editor you can look under the heading database references the order of our update is very different, this is clearly visible in both the v9 and the v10.
I am therefore surprised that you come that I have stolen your work.
I want to make it clear that this is not the case.
I have tried to get in touch with you several times through the Sports Interactive forum and you will not let me know.
From my side I think I have done my best for a solution.
Keep in mind that the licenses and actors rights are in the hands of Football Manager (Sports Interactive)
I now think that your story makes it bigger than it is, I would love to hear back from you what you think was stolen.
Of course I am also open to the feedback.
I think it's a shame that you are trying to put me down on Facebook.
Although you make the updates via Fmscout and that is a very large site, I think we should both be treated equally.
I feel that you are now trying to abuse the situation that you are from fmscout.
Let us not make a problem of something that is not a problem.
Above all, I want to indicate that I respect your updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to report Darkness89 because in this topic (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm19...19-football-manager-data-update-x-2019-a.html), he presents my work/project (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm19...671-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0-fmtu.html) with a few modifications, as his own. Also I want his thread to be deleted for that.

After comparing his file and mine, I came to this conclusion. I can also provide proof if it's necessary & I am 100% sure of this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yep will be. I'll await the screenshots.

Yep will be. I'll await the screenshots.

As a professional, I assume that you will also be testing yourself? .
The screen shots above and Sports Interative research are clear.
I'd rather be judged by reality.
Own research is the only way of honesty

I will do, only landed back in Eng about 3 hours ago, but will dive in over the weekend