Also, some players i have in my squad: Gk Butland. def: Clark, Vorsha, Muniesa, Tomkins, Luke Shaw, Trippier. Mid: alex oxlade, Isco, Gaston Ramirez, Att: Muniain, Destro, Bendtner, Gabby A.,
Everyone is performing.

I am smashing everyone at home, Ive lost 1 game in the last 35 or so at home.

Away from home its another story, considering deploying another tactic away from home. Ive lost without scoring vs Norwich and Reading away this season, 2-2 @ Newcastle was my other result.

Last edited:
One thing i have noticed about this tactic is the right winger is a beast i play valencia there and his stats are played 20 in all comps scored 11 assisted 25 overall average rating is 8.47

Yea wingers are key, Ive had great success in terms of assists using non-spectacular players like N'Zogbia Ince and Murray on the wing instead of Wellington Nem. It seems players that just beat their man on the outside and throw a cross in do much better than those who cut inside. Having said that Wellington Nem was unplayable last season but he has a huge ability edge over those other guys so I suspect he would play well anywhere.

Got Gokhan Tore performing amazingly as a left footed RM so far this season, but Murray, N'Zogbia and Ince seem to perform way beyond their current ability and get many assists. In the first season I only played N'Zogbia on LM for half of the season and he got 14 assists to get the joint most in the squad with Wellington Nem who played the entire season.

In short all wingers are big performers in this formation, but wingers that go outside rather than inside seem to do better. I reckon Bale + Valencia would be amazing.

Manchester United: Treble Winners -" Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Winners of the F.A Cup...everything their hearts desired"

Right, I finished my season last night and I'm really happy with how it went. I'm managing United and the only player I brought in was Sneijder. He was injured for a lot of the season and only played

League:
I won the league by quite a significant margin, though it looked quite close around the 28 game mark as chelsea who were 3rd at the time had 5 games in hand due to playing in the Club World Championship. Anyway, I won the league with 98 points ( Arsenal 2nd- 85 pts. Chelsea 3rd- 78 pts.). My team won 31 games, lost 5, drew 2, scored 115 and conceded 25. Which I think is absolutely brilliant tbh.

F.A CUP:
I won the F.A Cup too, beating the likes of chelsea and spurs along the way, and finally stoke in the final.

Champions League:

I won the Champions League too. Absolutely destroyed my group winning 5 of the 6 games and scoring 20 goals. Beat Udinese, Man City and PSG along the way to get to the final. The final was the most amazing game I have ever had on fm. You won't beleive how it went down. RVP scored first to give us the lead and we were dominating the first half, only for messi to slip song through for an equaliser just on the 45th minute. Messi wasn't having a good game apart from that assist but soon dribbled past about 4 of my players early in the second half to put barca ahead. Barca looked to be gaining control but my team put up a fight. Out of nowhere young receives the ball from RVP outside the box who skins 2 players, rounds the keeper and slots home to equalise. My team smell a victory here and are now going all out for it.....only for a nightmare to happen. Both RVP and Evra get injured at the same time and have to be taken off. This wouldnt normally be a problem I'f I hadn't used all 3 subs already as earlier in the game valencia had gottten injured and ferdinand had tacken a knock, and I had replaced Rooney with Hernandez as he was looking nervous and tired. So I played the last 25 mins against barca with 9 men. Managed to stick it out and take it to extra time, we were solid through extra time and the game was at penalties. In the end I managed to beat them 4-1 on penalties, with literally none of my main penalty takes on the pitch (Rooney and RVP). De gea was a beast and saved 2 of their penalties and hernadez, jones, sneijder and kagawa slotted home the winner for me.

League Cup:

Somehow managed to get myself knocked out in the league cup early on. Not too sure how as I dominated my opposition with about 4 cccs to their 1. But oh well, doesn't matter considering i went on to win the treble.

Summary:

I really enjoyed using this tactic and would reccommend it to anyone playing with a top to high middle team in any division. It really did bring the joy back.

Robin Van Persie: 35 appearances and 34 goals (in all comps)
Wayne Rooney: 50 appearances and 35 goals (in all comps)
Javier Hernandez: 25 appearances and 19 goals (in all comps)
Ashley Young: 52 appearances, 14 goals and 32 assists (in all comps) he was an absolute beast!
Wesley Sneijder: This guy is absolute quality and would have been my star man if it wasn't for 2 big injuries. He only played 22 games and in that time he scored 7 goals and contributed 17 assists which mean he was a key part in every single game he played. Hopefully next season I can play him more :)

Ill upload pictures if anyone wants to see so let me know, but give me some time :)

Congrats James, I know how frustrating this version has been for you and a lot of other users. Really happy you've finally achieved success.

which match prep did you settle on & what shouts did you end up using and when?

In short all wingers are big performers in this formation, but wingers that go outside rather than inside seem to do better. I reckon Bale + Valencia would be amazing.

haha i have bale and valencia still waiting for bale to click to be fair

Manchester United: Treble Winners -" Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Winners of the F.A Cup...everything their hearts desired"

Right, I finished my season last night and I'm really happy with how it went. I'm managing United and the only player I brought in was Sneijder. He was injured for a lot of the season and only played

League:
I won the league by quite a significant margin, though it looked quite close around the 28 game mark as chelsea who were 3rd at the time had 5 games in hand due to playing in the Club World Championship. Anyway, I won the league with 98 points ( Arsenal 2nd- 85 pts. Chelsea 3rd- 78 pts.). My team won 31 games, lost 5, drew 2, scored 115 and conceded 25. Which I think is absolutely brilliant tbh.

F.A CUP:
I won the F.A Cup too, beating the likes of chelsea and spurs along the way, and finally stoke in the final.

Champions League:

I won the Champions League too. Absolutely destroyed my group winning 5 of the 6 games and scoring 20 goals. Beat Udinese, Man City and PSG along the way to get to the final. The final was the most amazing game I have ever had on fm. You won't beleive how it went down. RVP scored first to give us the lead and we were dominating the first half, only for messi to slip song through for an equaliser just on the 45th minute. Messi wasn't having a good game apart from that assist but soon dribbled past about 4 of my players early in the second half to put barca ahead. Barca looked to be gaining control but my team put up a fight. Out of nowhere young receives the ball from RVP outside the box who skins 2 players, rounds the keeper and slots home to equalise. My team smell a victory here and are now going all out for it.....only for a nightmare to happen. Both RVP and Evra get injured at the same time and have to be taken off. This wouldnt normally be a problem I'f I hadn't used all 3 subs already as earlier in the game valencia had gottten injured and ferdinand had tacken a knock, and I had replaced Rooney with Hernandez as he was looking nervous and tired. So I played the last 25 mins against barca with 9 men. Managed to stick it out and take it to extra time, we were solid through extra time and the game was at penalties. In the end I managed to beat them 4-1 on penalties, with literally none of my main penalty takes on the pitch (Rooney and RVP). De gea was a beast and saved 2 of their penalties and hernadez, jones, sneijder and kagawa slotted home the winner for me.

League Cup:

Somehow managed to get myself knocked out in the league cup early on. Not too sure how as I dominated my opposition with about 4 cccs to their 1. But oh well, doesn't matter considering i went on to win the treble.

Summary:

I really enjoyed using this tactic and would reccommend it to anyone playing with a top to high middle team in any division. It really did bring the joy back.

Robin Van Persie: 35 appearances and 34 goals (in all comps)
Wayne Rooney: 50 appearances and 35 goals (in all comps)
Javier Hernandez: 25 appearances and 19 goals (in all comps)
Ashley Young: 52 appearances, 14 goals and 32 assists (in all comps) he was an absolute beast!
Wesley Sneijder: This guy is absolute quality and would have been my star man if it wasn't for 2 big injuries. He only played 22 games and in that time he scored 7 goals and contributed 17 assists which mean he was a key part in every single game he played. Hopefully next season I can play him more :)

Ill upload pictures if anyone wants to see so let me know, but give me some time :)
put up pics i'll put them on op

Congrats James, I know how frustrating this version has been for you and a lot of other users. Really happy you've finally achieved success.

which match prep did you settle on & what shouts did you end up using and when?

Thanks mate! It really has been frustrating for me. But i've really enjoyed the season with this tactic. I'm hoping it doesn't suffer from second season syndrome. How is it going for you?

put up pics i'll put them on op

Will do mate, just popping off to the shops and ill put them up when im back!

I am a big Villa fan so was delighted to find this 4-4-2 tactic, I'm about 10 games into the season and 2nd in the league. Benteke in the CF role and Bent in the AF are absolute beats, Bent is top scorer in the league so far.

I will post some SS at the end of the season but so far it is looking very promising, one thing I will say is that (with Villa anyway) its not the strongest away from home due to it being so attacking and the fact that Villa's squad in the 1st season is gash, so to counter this I have been using Mr Langvatns underdog beast for tough away games and its working quite well.

Great find though whoever posted the link!:D

As you know i played with Vodu's 424 for most of the season and had great successful, going on a 30+ unbeaten run & sealing the Capital One Cup.

Towards the end of the season (with 5 or so games remaining) I applied Modern Warfare and I must admit I was fairly surprised. It helped me finish off winning the Premier league, and I also went on to win the Champions league against City, comfotably beating them 1-0.

I'm gonna use it for the whole of my second season so fingers crossed??

Where did you play Sneijder, RVP and Rooney?

OK haven't a clue what's happened here, last 5 games with Crawley in prem 5 defeats, my first season in prem, won the league cup and finished 8th, i've done nothing but improve the team over the season, but suddenly i suck ***, any tips?

ah it's fine, forgot to set my training for new players, just utterly destroyed Nice 4-2 in the Europa and then won 4-0 away at Watford. Panic over!

ah it's fine, forgot to set my training for new players, just utterly destroyed Nice 4-2 in the Europa and then won 4-0 away at Watford. Panic over!
What did you mean by this?

I thought training was just for teams now, not individual?

Won the EPL, League Cup and Euro Cup with Tottenham on FMC, a lot of fun using this tactic. Dominating games, best tactic so far.

Ummm....

F86A74BC17E185A69C92D3292A3EB81A32D647DC