Is the Kiss corners tweak better than the latest MW tweak you put out the other day?

W4NKER

Which tactic do you use it...Modern Warfare 442 or KISS Corners called tactic?

You uploaded two tactics, so i am a bit confused.

And what preparation dou you use it at the rest of the season?

I think he tries different variations but always comes back to KISS, especially in his long term saves! So im guessing KISS is the best or atleast most consistent.

As for match prep he uses the selection shown by cragswfc's screenshot in the opening post, and when this does not work W4nker uses the selection demonstrated in his screenshot in the post where he originally posted the KISS tactic, i think its post 1206 or something :s

hope this helps :)

W4NKER

Which tactic do you use it...Modern Warfare 442 or KISS Corners called tactic?

You uploaded two tactics, so i am a bit confused.

And what preparation dou you use it at the rest of the season?

I think he tries different variations but always comes back to KISS, especially in his long term saves! So im guessing KISS is the best or atleast most consistent.

As for match prep he uses the selection shown by cragswfc's screenshot in the opening post, and when this does not work W4nker uses the selection demonstrated in his screenshot in the post where he originally posted the KISS tactic, i think its post 1206 or something :s

hope this helps :)
As Jimmy says I always return to KISS Corners as its the most consistent tactic for me.

Match Prep:

With bigger teams = Attacking High + Attacking Movement

With smallers teams = Balanced High/Average + Defending Set Pieces

As Jimmy says I always return to KISS Corners as its the most consistent tactic for me.

Match Prep:

With bigger teams = Attacking High + Attacking Movement

With smallers teams = Balanced High/Average + Defending Set Pieces

What would you do in leagues where it's not always easy to tell if your next opponent should be considered as a bigger or smaller side?

For instance I am playing as Lincoln in the BSP so all teams are roughly even.

EDIT - Nevermind, just realised that I misread your post.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, I've actually confused myself here with the testing of different tweaks and match prep! ha

THIS IS MY STANDARD TACTIC AND SET UP NOW!

KISS CORNERS TACTIC FROM POST 1206

TRAINING AND MATCH PREP = BALANCED/AVERAGE + TACTICS ONLY

View attachment 322898View attachment 322900View attachment 322899

*I used Balanced/average + Def Set Pieces on a FC United test. Promoted as champions first season.
**But that is the only save where Def Set Pieces has worked consistently. It might just be for lower league teams

This game makes me want to rip my hair out quite a lot these days. I hardly play it anymore and am seriously considering buying any future versions. I've never felt like this previously (bought EVRY FM and previosuly CM series) but it's getting pretty ridiculous these days.

I've literally tried 2/3 variations of the KISS/nezza/MW 4-4-2 on my new Lincoln City save and the results have been woeful. I'm trying to persevere with W4NKER's version in the above posts and tried to stick to the player filter requirements as much as I could (It's tough to get the right players in the BSP with £0 to spend).

No Consistency, we are sitting 19th in the league, are leaking goals and just can't seem to find any kind of form at all.

So frustrating!

This game makes me want to rip my hair out quite a lot these days. I hardly play it anymore and am seriously considering buying any future versions. I've never felt like this previously (bought EVRY FM and previosuly CM series) but it's getting pretty ridiculous these days.

I've literally tried 2/3 variations of the KISS/nezza/MW 4-4-2 on my new Lincoln City save and the results have been woeful. I'm trying to persevere with W4NKER's version in the above posts and tried to stick to the player filter requirements as much as I could (It's tough to get the right players in the BSP with £0 to spend).

No Consistency, we are sitting 19th in the league, are leaking goals and just can't seem to find any kind of form at all.

So frustrating!
I agree. The most frustrating FM to date (for me anyway).

I suggest trying FM Classic The full game seems over dependent on morale, team talks, player interaction etc. Get them wrong and you decrease the likelihood of winning matches.

On Classic these factors are taken away and the game becomes a game again. I've done maybe a total of 5 seasons on the full version but well over 50 season on FMC.

A well deserved congrats to SI for FMC cause I know without it I wouldn't be playing FM anymore :D

I agree. The most frustrating FM to date (for me anyway).

I suggest trying FM Classic The full game seems over dependent on morale, team talks, player interaction etc. Get them wrong and you decrease the likelihood of winning matches.

On Classic these factors are taken away and the game becomes a game again. I've done maybe a total of 5 seasons on the full version but well over 50 season on FMC.

A well deserved congrats to SI for FMC cause I know without it I wouldn't be playing FM anymore :D

Yeah I might do. Not to keen on the FMC mode as I still prefer the depth of the full game but it's so frustrating these days! But if it brings back some of the enjoyment of FM then I may just have to.

Been messing around with this tactic and made some changes, some mentioned in this thread and some not. Here are my results. Here is a post I made on the SI forums.....

Made a few tweaks and went more attacking and it is working amazing for me on the latest patch. Won the championship in season 1 with Derby with 97 points, scoring about 120 goals, then in season 2 (first in the prem) I got a transfer budget of 5 million and 260k wage budget which is tiny. I was dead cert relegation fodder.

This is my team and this is how the season ended :D ;)

2iidahy.png

18ddg1.png

Billy Sharp was prem top scorer, the tactic is very attacking so if you have a bad game away to the likes of Man City, expect to get tonked, but for me the way goals fly in from everywhere more than makes up for the odd heavy defeat, especially if I can win the league with a squad like this!!! Bit ****** off I only signed Sharp on loan when I could have paid 2.5 million for him, now Southampton want 12 million lol

Just thought I would share this to show that this tactic does still work. Here are the changes I made. Nothing fancy, just tweaks.

I set team marking to zonal, every players individual marking to zonal, unticked the defensive line and set the strategy to "Overload" (this made a big difference) Oh and I changed the corner aim to "near post" although this did not seem to make a huge difference but I did score 12 goals from corners over the season.

Pre match training was set to teamwork and on 1 click from the right of the training bar once tactic was fluid. General training was set to balanced but I had all my players on individual training anyway.

For some reason my centre backs got crazy ratings. Oh and fast defenders are a must as the defensive line will be pushed right up. I would not try this with slow CB's.

Been messing around with this tactic and made some changes, some mentioned in this thread and some not. Here are my results. Here is a post I made on the SI forums.....

Made a few tweaks and went more attacking and it is working amazing for me on the latest patch. Won the championship in season 1 with Derby with 97 points, scoring about 120 goals, then in season 2 (first in the prem) I got a transfer budget of 5 million and 260k wage budget which is tiny. I was dead cert relegation fodder.

This is my team and this is how the season ended :D ;)

2iidahy.png

18ddg1.png

Billy Sharp was prem top scorer, the tactic is very attacking so if you have a bad game away to the likes of Man City, expect to get tonked, but for me the way goals fly in from everywhere more than makes up for the odd heavy defeat, especially if I can win the league with a squad like this!!! Bit ****** off I only signed Sharp on loan when I could have paid 2.5 million for him, now Southampton want 12 million lol

Just thought I would share this to show that this tactic does still work. Here are the changes I made. Nothing fancy, just tweaks.

I set team marking to zonal, every players individual marking to zonal, unticked the defensive line and set the strategy to "Overload" (this made a big difference) Oh and I changed the corner aim to "near post" although this did not seem to make a huge difference but I did score 12 goals from corners over the season.

Pre match training was set to teamwork and on 1 click from the right of the training bar once tactic was fluid. General training was set to balanced but I had all my players on individual training anyway.

For some reason my centre backs got crazy ratings. Oh and fast defenders are a must as the defensive line will be pushed right up. I would not try this with slow CB's.

Any chance of an upload? Obviously its not impossible to make these changes ourselves, but you always feel a bit more confident when someone provides a finished and tested product.

Any chance of an upload? Obviously its not impossible to make these changes ourselves, but you always feel a bit more confident when someone provides a finished and tested product.

Bit busy just now, will upload later.