Will post my update shortly. Hoping to go big this season coming.
random question, why on earth hs happened to the site? Much worse than before

why on earth hs happened to the site? Much worse than before
I'm guessing you're talking about the whole design of it? I thought that was just me hahaha so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! Definitely preferred the previous layout tbh for sure

Will post my update shortly. Hoping to go big this season coming.
random question, why on earth hs happened to the site? Much worse than before

Agree as well. This layout is a mess. Although its nice to have more than 10 comments per page

Well that was the most mixed season I’ve ever ever had! Looking at the league positions it was a woeful season.

Dortmund

View attachment 38197

Toulouse

View attachment 38196

Inter

View attachment 38195

But then there was the small matter of Dortmund winning the Champions League! How on earth did they do that?

View attachment 38194

Christian Pulisic is the only player that ahs been with us since the start so it was fitting he scored the winning goal. Needless to say the Allegri 4-4-2 has my full backing.

Elsewhere another one of my teams reached a European final but this time Toulouse narrowly lost to Liverpool.

View attachment 38193

January signing Kevin Ocampo was the villain of the piece getting sent off when we were winning 1-0. I can’t believe we were an extra time goal away from doing a Champions League and Europa League double!

And then we come to Inter. They finished 7th​… but we won’t talk about that. Slaven Bilic was rightly sacked and will be replaced with a manager who can get Inter back into the Champions League.

Transfer List

Dortmund

Maximillian Zapel – AMR - £9m
Juan Camilo Castañeda – LB - £3m
Nikola Djokic – CM - £2m

Anyone in the u18 or u23 is available for loan.

Toulouse

Joaquín Correa - LM, AML, AMC – Free
Bruma - LM, AML – Free
Nahuel Del Río – ST - £5m

Inter

Breel Embolo – RM, AMR, ST - £5m
Nicolò Zaniolo – CM - £7m
Soufiane Chraïbi – AMC - £5m
Luis Alberto Santos – CB - £5m
Alessandro Lisi – CB - £1m
Davide Rossi – CM - £1m

Last edited:
AS Monaco

Ligue 1 - Champions
Coupe de la Ligue - Champions
French Cup - Final
Champions League - 1st KO Round

Overall Summary

Another very strong season domestically for Monaco, would have wanted better in Europe but played a very strong Dortmund team so no massive complaints. Plan is for Conte to remain in charge and for the entire budget to be gone by tomorrow night.

Wolfsburg

Bundesliga - Second
German Cup - 2nd Round
Europa League - Qtr Final

Overall Summary

Again another solid domestic season, finally beating Bayern in terms of league position. Poor in the German cup and unlucky in the Europa league. Next season Joachim Low will remain in charge as we hunt for more glory.

Lazio

Serie A - 5th Place
Italian Cup - Qtr Final

Overall Summary

Pretty poor here in Italy, glad to see us back in Europe but that 5th could have easily been 2nd if it wasn't for a late collapse. Again the manager will remain as Benitez and we will look to compete on all fronts.

TRANSFER LIST

ALL PLAYERS FROM ALL CLUBS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE RIGHT PRICE

Franchise review

2 titles from 3 is great return. France is going to get harder once PSG get back in the transfer market.

We'll be looking to spread that cash around Leipzig and Milan with the German side getting old and Milan being broke. I also need to get Bordeaux and Milan to be true contenders in Europe which will be my aim over the next few seasons

Stone cold transfer list

RBL

TL
GK M Diener £10m
DR D Roemer £3m
DC M Skriniar £10m
MC J Leite £7m
MC E Amoako £1m
MC M Kovacic £5m
AM L Schade £5m
AM A Pena £5m
AT F Wiesner £10m
AT A Mani £1m

Bordeaux

TL
GK E Tognassi £8m
MR Avelino £10m
MR V Robinson £7m
ML Jordi £5m
AT F Leblond £15m

AC MIlan

TL
GK F Woodman £1m
AM Y Cornelie £20m

Will get a proper review

Last edited:
Leverkusen

View attachment 38069

Probably my worst season since the start of the chairman game. Despite having Guardiola in charge, we completely bottled it late on in the season and even lost out on Champions League football, which is terrible news. On top of that, a budget of £23 million means we can't make any massive signings and improvements to the squad so let's hope that we manage to make a few bargain deals here and there! The one positive outcome about this is that we'll be down in the Europa League and considering how strong our squad is (or at least how strong I THINK it is), we could be contenders for the title.

Romelu Lukaku - £20 million
Julio Dellagiovanna - £30 million

OGC Nice

View attachment 38068
Now what the **** happened here! I have to say, when I hired Ramon Diaz as my manager, I really wasn't expecting him to do as well as he did. A 6th, 5th and 3rd place finish in the last 3 years is the best this club has done in a while and to finish 3rd last season was fantastic. There a few areas that definitely need improving but to get Champions League football is huge, as it might make some of our better youngsters want to stay at the club since they all seem to want to leave. A domestic cup final defeat was really disappointing as I was hoping for my first bit of silverware with my French side since taking them over but it just wasn't to be.

Giorgi Chakvetadze - £20 million
Benjamin - £10 million

Napoli

View attachment 38063

I'm so proud of my fellow Frenchman Didier Deschamps. When I saw he was sacked by Marseille, he was immediately my first choice for Napoli and boy did that work out well. A 4th place finish only gets us Europa League football but it's better than what Machado had done last season and the season before so I'm thrilled, especially because we were so close to 2nd place. It was disappointing to lose in the Europa League semi-final and the TIM Cup final but it only makes me want to come back stronger as I think I have a real chance of winning some great trophies with this Napoli side.

Nany Dimata - £25 million
Jack Butland - £5 million
Claudio Centurioni - £20 million
Sam Lammers - £20 million

As always with my players, feel free to make an offer for anyone and I'll be more than happy to work out a deal with you! Good luck to everyone in the window, hope you get all the targets you want/need for your teams!

Stone cold transfer list

RBL

TL
GK M Diener £10m
DR D Roemer £1m
DC M Skriniar £10m
MC J Leite £5m
MC E Amoako £1m
MC M Kovacic £3m
AM L Schade £5m
AM A Pena £5m
AT F Wiesner £5m
AT A Mani £1m

Bordeaux

TL
GK E Tognassi £8m
MR Avelino £8m
MR V Robinson £5m
ML Jordi £5m
AT F Leblond £15m

AC MIlan

TL
GK F Woodman £1m
AM Y Cornelie £15m

Will get a proper review

Planning to do my transfers around 6 once home from the Celtic game. What time is the window open till?

View attachment 37891

Transfers by club, in order of priority

RB Leipzig

Per Raahauge (FGN 1) - £160,000 from FC Midtjyland
Urbano (FGN 2) - £25.5 million from Palmeiras
Carlos Eguiluz (FGN 3) - £1.3 million from Real Sociedad
Nils Freudenberg (DOM 1) - £102 million from Bayern
Mark Hendriks (U18 1) - £148,000 from PSV
Radu Ember (U18 2) - £100,000 from Dinamo Buchuresti
Alasdair Allan (U18 3) - £1.2 million from Burnley

AS Monaco

Jair Pereira (FGN 1) - £116 million from Bayern
Marciano Moreno (FGN 2) - £5.4 million from Benfica

AC Milan

Alejandro Palacios (MON loan) - loan from Bordeaux
Riccardo Orsolini (C2C loan) - loan from Leipzig
Junior Corbett (FGN loan) - loan from Chelsea
Conrado Perez (FGN 1) - £600,000 from Santos
Omer Yalcin (FGN 2) - £37.5 million from FC Barcelona
Sebastian Russo (DOM 1) - £37,000 from Piacenza
Vincenzo Vincenzi (DOM 2) - £1.8 million from Sassuolo
Anderson Luiz (U18 1) - £340,000 from Flamengo
Gian Marco Del Mastio (U18 2) - £500,000 from Sassuolo
Marco Acimovic (U18 3) - £104,000 from Partizan

Wolfsburg

Charly Musonda (MON loan) - loan from Monaco
Zvonimir Milic (FGN 1) - £6.8 million from PAOK
Raul Portillo (FGN 2) - £25 million (release clause) from Athletic Bilbao

Bordeaux

Alber Brusseleers (MON 1) - £53 million from Milan
Alejandro Palacios (FGN 1) - £134 million from Juventus
Felipe Hita (FGN 2) - £130 million from Manchester City
Niklas Sule (FGN 3) - £16.5 million (transfer listed) from Bayern
Johann Pichon (DOM 1) - £2.55 million from Rennes
Cheikh Mane (U18 1) - £490,000 from Torino
Simone Scelzo (U18 2) - £600,000 from Sassuolo
Daniel Hasenhuttl (U18 3) - £106,000 from Wolfsberger

Roma

Nicolas Di Stefano (U18 1) - £700,000 from Juventus
Alessio Miceli (DOM 1) - transfer fee should be 27.5*1.5 = 41.25, not enough funds!

Dortmund

Santiago Florez (MON 1) - £475,000 from Inter
Brinquedo (MON loan) - loan from Toulouse

OGC Nice

Domingo Ferrer (U18 1) - £1.05 million from Valencia
Romelu Lukaku (MON loan) - loan from Leverkusen

Napoli

Antonio Lombardi (DOM 1) - £710,000 from Atalanta
Vittorio Bodano (DOM 2) - £640,000 from Cagliari
Fabio Magistrelli (U18 1) - £550,000 from Atalanta
Jose Vidal (U18 2) - £410,000 from Benfica
Daniel Holst (FGN 1) - £95,000 from FC København
Iker Pena (FGN 2) - £1.15 million from Athletic Bilbao
Nicolas Onglio (FGN 3) - £850,000 from Corinthians

Leverkusen

Alceu Fortes Nunes (DOM 1) - £1.65 million from Hoffenheim
Fabian Schung (DOM 2) - £18 million from Hoffenheim
Firat Kaya (DOM loan) - loan from Hoffenheim
Juari (FGN 1) - £2.8 million from Sampdoria
Ante Brkic (FGN 2) - £430,000 from Dinamo Zagreb

Toulouse

Victor Ramirez (MON loan) - loan from Dortmund
William Fernandes (FGN 1) - £14.5 million from Cruzeiro

Lazio

Patrick Cutrone (MON loan) - loan from Monaco

Schalke 04

Lucas Caballero (FGN 1) - £925,000 from Boca
Igor (FGN 2) - £15.25 million from Gremio

Stuttgart

Saul Salcedo (FGN loan) - loan from Chelsea
Yekine Balde (FGN 1) - £320,000 from Sporting
Gabriel (FGN 2) - £1.8 million from Atletico
Alessio Pullano (U18 1) - £1.1 million from Cagliari
Santiago Nunez (U18 2) - £69,000 from Danubio

Olympique Lyonnais

Davinson Sanchez (FGN loan) - loan from Manchester City
Arsen Barsukov (FGN 1) - £1.15 million from Spartak
Santiago (FGN 2) - £2 million from Atletico B
Rares Radoi (U18 1) - £200,000 from Viitorul
Ian Murray-Pino (U18 2) - £650,000 from Swansea

Free transfers

AC Milan

Fabio Ricca - £35,000 a week

Bordeaux

Timo Horn - £7,000 a week

Leverkusen

Domingo Nunez - £90,000 a week

Lazio

Danilo Cataldi - £80,000 a week

Stuttgart

Adam Miles - £55,000 a week
Vlad Dragomir - £55,000 a week

Olympique Lyonnais

Dries Wouters - £25,000 a week
Geoffrey Kondogbia - £25,000 a week

Managers

Inter

Zinedine Zidane - from unemployed

There we go everyone, let me know if I've forgotten any transfers! August update will be out soon with our manager transfers. Also, stonecold and RVP20, please check your transfer fees before sending them through as multiple times you've made mistakes like U18 transfers being multiplied by 1.5 instead of 2, same with some FGN transfers. Not a big deal as I can rectify those myself, but it then goes over your budget and that's a little unfair to everyone else. Cheers!

Last edited:

League tables from August never really showcase what the season ahead might look like, and that is quite evident from seeing Inter in 15th in Serie A and Roma in 18th, while Nice are in 15th in France and Nancy in 1st. In Germany, Leverkusen lead and the holders Leipzig are only 5th. All this to say that, as bad as it might look for some chairman teams, things will definitely be better!

UEFA Champions League & Europa League

View attachment 37887View attachment 37886

Hampus will see two of his sides face off again as the holders Dortmund are in the same group as Toulouse and Manchester United. Monaco have to battle with Barcelona for the top spot in their group, while Leipzig arguably have one of the toughest groups, having to knock out either Liverpool or Juventus to go through. Nice weren't given a very easy draw either with Manchester City and Atletico in the same group as them. Bordeaux and Milan will also face off in the same group while Wolfsburg have been given a decent group. Roma might have trouble making it to the next round.

View attachment 37885View attachment 37884View attachment 37883
Some notable weak groups as Napoli should have no problem making it to the next round, the same can be said about Stuttgart. Some chairman teams will have some tough opposition though, like Lyon who will need to battle with Athletic Bilbao and PSV, while Scalke will face fellow chairman side Fiorentina. Marseille and Lazio will be another chairman group stage showdown. Leverkusen have also been handed a very easy group.

The chairman ripple effect is real. Bordeaux raid as Bayern get raided. The German side responds by raiding other big teams, like ripping my Leverkusen side of my future star striker in John English! First Rodrigo, now him... Sigh... Some pretty huge transfers over the summer though and it'll be interesting to see how some of these signings made by our managers will fare in our new look teams.

2027/28 part 1 update

September

Germany
View attachment 37642

After 6 games, it's the same big 3 and surprisingly FC St. Pauli who are still unbeaten in the league. Wolfsburg build on their fantastic form from last season, whilst Leverkusen somehow look like the side they were two years ago again despite no major signings.

Monaco and Toulouse impress at the start of the season, as Marseille and Nice have both had a slow start. QRM and Nancy are the surprise packages as PSG sit right behind Bordeaux, Toulouse and Monaco all level on points. This could be a fantastic season in France!

Juventus didn't stay at the bottom of the table for long, same for Inter who have leaped into the top 4. Empoli are, interestingly enough, in 3rd. Napoli and Lazio are the chairman teams close behind.

Some great starts for our chairman sides in the Champions League. Some other teams on the other hand, aren't doing too well. Leipzig have done really well so far considering the group they're in while Monaco are in control of their own group. Nice, in the group of death, don't look like they'll be one of the two teams in the next round while Bordeaux and Milan could both make it out. Roma, Dortmund, Toulouse and Wolfsburg all still in with a shout.

Napoli, Lyon, Schalke, Leverkusen, Lazio and Marseille all have perfect starts to the Europa League, nice to see from our chairman teams. A few other chairman sides are doing well enough and have a chance of making it to the next round.

October

Germany
View attachment 37612

Leverkusen continue to lead the Bundesliga, something which didn't turn out to be a great thing last season so fingers crossed. Dortmund and Schalke are right behind as Werder Bremen and Hertha are somehow ahead of the champions Leipzig! After such a good start, both Bayern and Wolfsburg tumble down the table.

Monaco continue to lead the league, as the top 5 still stays just as close as it was a month ago. Some better performances from Nice see them move up to 6th as Nancy stay the surprise package in the league. Lyon and Marseille are struggling.

It looks like it'll be a 4th league title in a row for Milan, who are already 4 points clear of Juventus in 2nd. Napoli are following closely, with Inter and Lazio also looking good so far.

Halfway through the group stages, Monaco and Leipzig are two of the teams who look set to make it to the next round. Nice will almost 100% be in either the Europa League or out of Europe entirely. Toulouse could find themselves in the Europa League once again, as Dortmund should make it out of their group. Wolfsburg, Milan and Bordeaux are also looking good, as things are getting tight for Roma.

Napoli, Lyon, Schalke, Leverkusen and Stuttgart all keep their perfect starts to basically guarantee themselves a place in the next round. Fiorentina could be knocked out, as Marseille should see the group stages through.

November

Germany
View attachment 37602

Dortmund and Leverkusen start to pull away as Leipzig manage to get back into it a little bit. Schalke fall down to 7th, with Wolfsburg back in the top 5 and Hertha right behind them. Stuttgart and Mainz are the chairman sides in Germany who aren't looking at their best.

Nancy, somehow, are still in 5th and could actually overtake Toulouse with a good result! Nice are just bejind them with Lyon and Marseille making up some ground. Monaco and Bordeaux are far away from any other title challengers as the Big 2 in France continues their domination.

Milan are still top of the league, Inter are right back in 3rd now as the competition for the podium increases. Napoli are in 4th, just above Lazio who are fighting to stay in the race for the Champions League. Roma and Fiorentina are out of European places for now but could make a push for them in the near future.

As expected, Leipzig, Monaco, Dortmund, Milan, Bordeaux and Wolfsburg make it out of the group stages. Roma are still in with a chance but could also be down in the Europa League. Nice have a big shot at Europa League football with a win in their last group stage game, while Toulouse will be going to the Europa League once again.

The European adventure continues for Lyon, Schalke, Napoli, Lazio, Marseille, Stuttgart and Leverkusen as the only chairman team not confirmed through yet is Fiorentina. Every single chairman team in the Europa League making it out of the group stages, that has to be some sort of record right?

December

Germany
View attachment 37594

Leverkusen are still in the lead, amazingly enough. Leipzig are right behind them as they've pushed a little bit. Wolfsburg are not too far off either after a spell of good form while Dortmund have collapsed down to 5th. Schalke just behind them, Bayern just ahead of them. It's going to be a tight one in the Bundesliga!

Nancy finally fall out of the European spots as Lyon sneaks right in and Nice stays in 6th. Marseille are down in 8th but could maybe make it to the Europa League if they have a good second half of the season. Monaco and Bordeaux are still clearly ahead of everyone else and Liam's Monaco side looks set for another Ligue 1 title.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 37592
Some fantastic ties to look forward to in Europe's top competition. Monaco-Arsenal, Milan-Manchester City, Manchester United-Wolfsburg, Dortmund-Liverpool or even Leipzig-Real Madrid! Those are some great matchups as Bordeaux are probably given the easiest draw out of the lot, playing against Sporting.

UEFA Europa League
View attachment 37590
We see Toulouse and Roma down from the Champions League into the Europa League. Same for Nice, who finished 3rd in their group and are now here as well. Lazio-Lyon and Stuttgart-Fiorentina are very interesting ties as the only chairman ties of the round, as Leverkusen, Schalke, toulouse and Roma are probably given the easier draws. Napoli might have a tough time against Besiktas, Nice could struggle against Everton and it'll be tough for Marseilel against Sevilla as well! Some very interesting matchups here for sure.

January transfer window is open!
Until Wednesday, 8:30pm

GAME SAVE

Balances

stonecold - RB Leipzig - (-£77.9m)
LiamCFC88 - AS Monaco - (-£4m)
stonecold - Milan - (-£6.1m)
LiamCFC88 - Wolfsburg - £163k
stonecold - Girondins de Bordeaux - (-£72.1m)
KillerRoo - Roma - (-£27.7m)
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund - £122.3m
Linecoigne1998 - OGC Nice - (-£9.1m)
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli - £27k
Linecoigne1998 - Bayer Leverkusen - (-£32.4m)
Hampus Silverholt - Toulouse FC - £27.5m
LiamCFC88 - Lazio - (-£8.9m)
KillerRoo - Schalke 04 - (-£26.8m)
bcfc1 - Olympique de Marseille - (-£168k)
bcfc1 - Fiorentina - £35.3m
RVP20 - Stuttgart - £15.9m
RVP20 - Olympique Lyonnais - £8.9m
Hampus Silverholt - Inter - £24.6m
bcfc1 - Mainz - £105.9m
KillerRoo - SM Caen - (-£18m)

The list above features the teams in order in terms of transfers priority, as always.

Monopoly Transfers - Players Value
Transfers - 2 per team
Loans - 1

C2C - Agreed by chairmen
Transfers - Unlimited
Loans - 1

DOM 1.5x Player Value
Transfers -2

FGN - 2x player value
Transfers - 3
Loans from foreign clubs - 1

U18 2x Player Value
Transfers - 3

EXP
Offers per season - 2
You just need to enter what wages you will offer. Highest bid wins

FREE
Free signings - 3 per season
You just need to enter what wages you will offer. Highest bid wins

God Caen is constantly in debt, I think I will make no signings in order to keep my clubs with some money

God Caen is constantly in debt, I think I will make no signings in order to keep my clubs with some money
Yeah tbh I don't think making pre contract signings of Casemiro for 150k a week or Verratti for 300k a week helped much XD

Yeah tbh I don't think making pre contract signings of Casemiro for 150k a week or Verratti for 300k a week helped much XD

How dare you question my methods! Although you are 100% correct, the people of Caen will not listen.

View attachment 37425

January transfer window overview

Dortmund

Martin Corujo (FGN 1) - £33 million from Manchester City
Luca Drebinger (DOM 1) - £4.4 million from Bayern
Svetoslav Stoev (U18 1) - £60,000 from Ludogorets
Seb Oldaker (U18 2) - £1.4 million from West Ham

Toulouse

Williams Fernandes (FGN 1) - £12 million from Cruzeiro
Stéphane Pradeau (DOM 1) - £425,000 from Angers
Eldin Hodzic (U18 1) - £142,000 from Sarajevo

Stuttgart

Brian Bazan (FGN 1) - £13.5 million from Manchester City
Ferndinand Steinacher (DOM 1) - £165,000 from 1860 Munich
Vedat Yavuz (DOM 2) - £108,000 from Bayern
Vusumuzi Mthethwa (U18 1) - £420,000 from Mamelodi Sundowns
Jose Leite (DOM loan) - loan from Leipzig
Andrea Belotti (C2C loan) - loan from Leipzig

Olympique Lyonnais

Dimitrie Roemer (C2C) - £3 million from Leipzig
Mateo Kovacic (C2C) - £3 million from Leipzig
Gabriel (FGN 1) - £370,000 from Flamengo
Lars Skutelis (U18 1) - £125,000 from Malmo
Davinson Sanchez (loan) - cancelled

Inter

Ondrej Kucera (FGN 1) - £600,000 from Mlada Boleslav
Nacho Perez (U18 1) - £15,500 from Young Boys

Pre-contracts

RB Leipzig

Andre Silva - £255,000 a week

AC Milan

Emil Prgomet - £17,000 a week

Bordeaux

Gelson Martins - £255,000 a week

Dortmund

Leon Goretzka - £180,000 a week

OGC Nice

Romelu Lukaku - £1,000 a week
Will Hughes - £40,000 a week

Napoli

David Arrese - £15,000 a week

Leverkusen

Laniyan - £1,000 a week

Stuttgart

David Castellacci - £7,000 a week

Inter

Angel Correa - £105,000 a week

That should be it, please let me know if I've forgotten any deals or made a mistake! Cheers.

Last edited:
January update

Germany
View attachment 37423

League stays pretty much the same in Germany. Chairmen leaving from the game has showed massively as Koln and Hamburg, both former chairman sides, sit in the relegation zone.

Monaco still lead the title race. Bordeaux are not too far behind as PSG finish the top 3 and are very far ahead of Lyon in 4th. Toulouse and Nice will be fighting with Lyon for those European spots as well.

Udinese prove the surprise package this season as they overtake Napoli and go up to 5th. Lazio have pulled away slightly, as Milan's lead at the top decreases with Inter closing in slightly.

Transfers
View attachment 37420
Not that much movement within chairman sides, although some teams have lost some big players and City have responded to Dortmund and Stuttgart signing transfer listed players by spending £150 million on 2 new players.