This is a little bit luck at three games opponents get 2-3 red card so it makes 13-0,14-0 with Bayern.

Dejan I would say with the set pieces I've set I get a lot more from them

View attachment 253667

Someone please try and explain to me how this was only 4-0? My striker is 199 ca, my CAM is 194 ca, my RM is 194 ca, BBM is 180 and LM is 175 ca........... this game is mind blowing at times

It's more than bad luck there ha Andre with 20 composure and 19 finishing missed so much

Yup ha I think the Ai has just dropped off so much against me now that I get trolled by games so often

Yes dejan i change one more thing i added shoot less often to the winger s as they were shooting from way outside the.box and I've won my last games 10-0 and 9-1

Guys, I've updated the OP and added this this information to the "tips" section:

"In addition to DL and DR it's possible that one of the central defenders also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins but in this case some changes must be done to the attacking corner set up: the instruction of the central defender who takes the throw-in must be changed to "Challenge Keeper" and the instruction of Central Midfielder(Defend) must be changed to "Stay Back".

So at one time you can try to train "Long Flat Throw" PPM all your players for DL and DR positions and all your player for Central Defender position and this greatly increase your chances that someone of them picks this PPMs.

For example, Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus is a central defender who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM. There are a lot central defenders who have "14" for Long Throws attributes."

Last edited:
Yes dejan i change one more thing i added shoot less often to the winger s as they were shooting from way outside the.box and I've won my last games 10-0 and 9-1

Did you score more goals from corner?

Could you post your tactic with all changes?