Just started a Swansea save and I'm using this tactic. So far its working fantastically well.
Danny Graham has got 6 goals in 3 league games so far.
My results have been :
Swansea 4 - 2 Sunderland
Everton 0 - 2 Swansea
CC - Carlisle 0 - 1 Swansea (Played a weakend team)
Swansea 5 - 2 Fulham,
Loving the tactic so far :).

Sumthin are you using w4nkers tweak?

no using a tactic based on mr.hough 4-1-2-2-1 with my def tweak as uploaded by w4nker.
I made it into a 4-2-3-1,with some editing on the midfielders.And i won the last game 7-0.going to play again now.
I am looking for testers as it is not a finished product yet,it is the one I'm looking for testers for.

The teamtalk you give has also a lot to say for how your team perform...
I'm using assistant to the teamtalk.. Do you have any idea what can I use in the finally of cups or something?

Whats the differance between the original tactic and the tweaked one ?

Does This tactic use the so called striker tweaks? Maybe in ****** and sumthin's tweaked version? or doesnt it work anymore?

I'm using assistant to the teamtalk.. Do you have any idea what can I use in the finally of cups or something?
I never use assistant to team talk! You should use Wolfsongs-teamtalk guide (just google ). You have to make individuall talk to players who are complacent etc, i use mostly expect a win (when i am favourite at home with passionate tone, and with calm tone away. In finals i use passionate tone and tell them do win the thropy for the fans. Sorry my english

sumthin u just saved my life, a little of slump here with my squad, got in tracks with the new tactic... and manage to win the CSP (was 8 points behind with 10 games to go, won all of them) got the League Cup and the Cup as well. And I didn't have any really AMC, just went to the U19 to get one winger that adapts to play there, for next season I got Janko but lost Gaitan. With England squad went for the EU CSP and went all the way down to de semi-finals until I got Holland and end up losing 3-1 with one man down and and Roney on his worst day... anyway I didn't chose the squad, It was the *** Man, I was to involved with SLB in the last part of the season. Once again, I've noticed that wen the team is having hard times, is all about the DM. I've seen my FB going form poor game (5.1) to Storming game (9.0) by changing one of the dmc's the same with CB, If playing bad, change the DM. Taking that, Wilshere is really good in the AMC position, even without scoring he makes avg above 8. I still need to go over that game with Holand, but it seem's that I was just unlucky, even the AI thinks like that "Holand strikes lucky into the final" and my board was pleased with the performance of the squad. This will be probably my last season with SLB, If win the csp again I'll be the best National Coach in PT and then it's time to move on, just don't know where...

Using this tactic as QPR, currently 5th after 12 games played in the league. Good tactic and results in my opinion. I have found that that I either dominate the match or get dominated, I've only had a couple of relatively close matches so far.

Was just reading that the "second Tweaked" tactic was only for teams with fast defenders?
Is there someone else having a problem with this? Just starting a save with Doncaster in Championship. So i wanted to know wich tactic would suit them best?

cheers:wub:

Was just reading that the "second Tweaked" tactic was only for teams with fast defenders?
Is there someone else having a problem with this? Just starting a save with Doncaster in Championship. So i wanted to know wich tactic would suit them best?

cheers:wub:

Only thing you can do mate is use trial and error and report back so everyone else will know how it went for you ;)

I am sure not everyone who has downloaded this has lightening quick defenders :)

I have just finished my test using the tweaked version. I tested it for 20 league games and the domestic and european fixtures between them! It scores loads of goals and concedes very few, however I still would suggest that the tactic is for top teams only with solid defenders and good finishers. My problem with the tactic is that I still feel that a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic doesn't run very smoothly in fm, as it always seems like the wide men are just so far away from the central striker and there is very little interplay. In this way chance creation ( cccs) can be a bit hit and miss sometimes, most of the goals scored are from individual brilliance made possible by the skill of the player, as opposed to actual one on one chances made by an assist man who has split the defence apart.

I still maintain that this is a good tactic (torres had 45 goals in 30 appearances and mata had 15 as well as about 40 assists). I just recommend it for top teams!

Last edited:
I have just finished my test using the tweaked version. I tested it for 20 league games and the domestic and european fixtures between them! It scores loads of goals and concedes very few, however I still would suggest that the tactic is for top teams only with solid defenders and good finishers. My problem with the tactic is that I still feel that a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic doesn't run very smoothly in fm, as it always seems like the wide men are just so far away from the central striker and there is very little interplay. In this way chance creation ( cccs) can be a bit hit and miss sometimes, most of the goals scored are from individual brilliance made possible by the skill of the player, as opposed to actual one on one chances made by an assist man who has split the defence apart.

I still maintain that this is a good tactic (torres had 45 goals in 30 appearances and mata had 15 as well as about 40 assists). I just recommend it for top teams!
Yea I agree. The tweak for big teams, the original for everyone else

Yea I agree. The tweak for big teams, the original for everyone else

I would say that I agree and disagree @ the same time. Explanation: Even being a non top European team, u still have games where u are the good team. And even if that doesn't happen, with hard work, talking about scouting, u can get really nice wonder kids that can make the difference (im home league games). If u are an underdog u just need to manage, (that's one of the beauties of FM) to get to CL qualifying places, get more money By playing in CL (16M in a Underdog team is a lot) and get a few more good under 19 kids and after a few seasons u will get the dream squad. Your first kids are just getting the experience of playing 1st Team and the new will complete the squad. So instead of using this as your run them all tactic, you use this as an extension, of another tactic like the original.

But yes, one of the things of the tweaked versions so far is that its about individuals and not the teamwork, that's ehy my prep match is Def Positioning or Attack Mov but in the original the TW is better, and the team get's really good after the mid of the second season, if no big changes are made in the fisrt 11.

And if u like to score just for fun... go for the tweaked... if u go for the tweaked... bcareful as your team may get complacent and any bad result can result in bad run... that can make u lose all of your hard work...

Good squad management is need with this tactic as well, I've seen that any player under 95% in the beginning of the game may not perform as expected, depending on who's in the other side, and any player under 15 of stamina can get really tired after a 3 or 4 nill and may not be up for an European match in the mid week.

The Fm is getting harder, but better... I still remember doing the treble holidaying in the games.... know u need patient and steel nerves just to get to the end of the season a live... :)

(note that I don't have the habit of Playing only Big Teams, Fm as almost 15000 to chose from, and MU, City, RM, BCN etc.. are there just for fun, and after the fun, if u still play FM u need to look for the real game)

Conclusion... have fun... and bare in mind that any of this tactics works perfect... as long as u do the right choices in the right moment

Daves

May I ask you guys, what team talks you use?
I am always getting fascinated, when I see, that some of you have superb unbeaten runs over 20 games.
The reason I ask is, no matter, how good my tactic is or not, how many tweaks I make after a few games, it's always the same... I start pretty well, beating Real away 3-1 with a team like Betis, but then, suddenly after one weekend, I am getting a shocking result like 6-2 at home against a team, who is from the bottom of the league and fighting against relegation...
I have a very good assistant manager, who I let the team talks do and I only make changes when he recommends to not say anything specifically...

I had a similar problem with loss of form. The best solution I have found is
1. High league position bonus
2. About once every 4 games, use the avoid complacency teamtalk at the end of the match.

These have stopped midseason slumps in my games.

For you guys who have been using this tactic for a while. Does it wear off? Or does it lose it's effectiveness over time?

Only started using it.

Yes Godrup, but still the best one out there, for me. you need to get 1 or 2 tactics and rotate so the AI do not catch up. after 2 seasons i think..
Starting the English Hero achievement with Dartford, so much fun.
With 1 *** manager 1 coach and 1 physio!
Old school scouting CB marking and tackling.....

so still unbeaten in the league with the 4-2-3-1.Reviews,I have got 3 so far,have been very positive,Hopefully I will upload a tactic by the end of the night,but question is,should I make a new thread or upload it here?

Version 12.2 tweaked further XP

I play with FC Sankt Pauli, Sumthin version, and i promoted last season and this season in the 1Bundesliga, and on 2 place behind Bayern Munchen, i'm testing this one, because on the dutch forum, they only play with the big teams....

2rqyrmo.png

6p6xkx.png