Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

I'm using it with Monchengladbach, results are pretty good so far, i'll post a ss here, but Luuk De Jong scores only 4 in 10 matches, with av rating 7.22. What should i do to make him score more?

Using with Spurs and well it's awesome. Won the PL, FA Cup and Europa League in 1st season, I bought Fellaini and Falcao :)O I asked the board to help and to my surprise Levy actually bought him), nearly at the end of the 2nd season, won the Community Shield, Super Cup, should win the PL, didn't do well in the CL but that's probably my fault playing weaker teams but into the next round of the Europa knockout against PSG and into the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Sigurdsson in the AMC role is amazing to say the least!

It must be very frustrating telling people over and over that you cant just plug a tactic in and win every game 5-0 this year. People just dont listen!

Used this tactic with Nottingham Forest in my first season, and managed to win the league on the last day of the season. I had a very young squad, so I believe the results will get even better once i mould the players to suit the roles. My striker *** was my top scorer, but the whole midfield chipped in too!

View attachment 351281View attachment 351282

Last edited:
It must be very frustrating telling people over and over that you cant just plug a tactic in and win every game 5-0 this year. People just dont listen!

Correct. And for some reason, I consider this to be the best FM so far. Maybe I like to suffer. :p
Clocking over 400 hours into this one, compared to the 200h into FM12.

Correct. And for some reason, I consider this to be the best FM so far. Maybe I like to suffer. :p
Clocking over 400 hours into this one, compared to the 200h into FM12.

I bet I have 400h purely on tactic creation, lol.

What's happening with any new tactic's m8, or will i start new game with the "ROCK"

What's happening with any new tactic's m8, or will i start new game with the "ROCK"

I have uploaded a couple for testing on my own thread. They are not on the front page yet, as I want them tested a bit first. You can find them by scrolling a bit back on it.

What stats should I look for in my MC's? I am pretty rubbish @ finding the right players for roles etc. So I downloaded/copied from Raikan's "best stats" thread. I see the two outter ones are more attacking, so are they a CM - Attack or maybe a DLP/AP? and the middle MC is like BWM or B2B?

Hope you can help :) will still use your tacs, even if you can't :) I like the look of these

What stats should I look for in my MC's? I am pretty rubbish @ finding the right players for roles etc. So I downloaded/copied from Raikan's "best stats" thread. I see the two outter ones are more attacking, so are they a CM - Attack or maybe a DLP/AP? and the middle MC is like BWM or B2B?

Hope you can help :) will still use your tacs, even if you can't :) I like the look of these

MCR and MCL are like CM - Attack, MC is like CM-support,

The tactic is going well but I am leaking in stupid goals and getting slaughtered away from home against top teams. The weaknesses of this tactic:
- Players dwell on the ball too much
- The tempo is slow since everyone is waiting to make that perfect pass
- Closing down and tackling are not working

The tactic is going well but I am leaking in stupid goals and getting slaughtered away from home against top teams. The weaknesses of this tactic:
- Players dwell on the ball too much
- The tempo is slow since everyone is waiting to make that perfect pass
- Closing down and tackling are not working

Hmm, no tactic can make a player "better" at tackling. You can reduce takling to normal or easy if you get a lot of cards. You can try to increase the tempo. Please give some feedback on it :) The players don't have "hold up ball" if I recall right, dunno what to do about that one.

My friend's, every tactic's not make me happy. With tactic's from Mr Langvatn or Mr Hough You think is the best ?

Could you specify the roles of each player on the post presentation?

This would make clearer choises for all people and facilitate the search for players.

Sorry, I can't type anything on the front page :) Mr Hough has to do that :p