AdamAfc

Reaction score
Ive been playing for two hours and only advanced 10 days!
Also my screen when i play the game looks weird, The writing looks stretched?

Ive sorted out the screen problem, Just need to find out how to make the game quicker

It's not slow for me and my lap cost 320 quid 3.5 years ago.
I'm using large data base England playable, france, Italy, Germany and Spain top decision view only.
I set loading times fastest but you can't browse whilst loading, have you tried that?

i little hint, CTRL + ALT + DEL > start task manager > processes, find FM right click and set priority to high, this always speeds it up a bit for me, also could try disconnecting you're laptop from the internet, closing other applications and so forth

Ive sorted out the screen problem, Just need to find out how to make the game quicker

How did you solve the problem? I have the exact same problem as you, but nothing seems to help for me. As far as i remember I was able to speed up the simulation process from day to day but cant find the function in FM13

How did you solve the problem? I have the exact same problem as you, but nothing seems to help for me. As far as i remember I was able to speed up the simulation process from day to day but cant find the function in FM13

Please help me guys! Got the game from Steam today and i havent yet played a game because it takes forever to simulate just one day. Feeling like ive wasted 30£

Edit: Classic mode is a lot faster but it feels like a cheap demo

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

Last edited:
Please help me guys! Got the game from Steam today and i havent yet played a game because it takes forever to simulate just one day. Feeling like ive wasted 30£

Edit: Classic mode is a lot faster but it feels like a cheap demo

Well i solved the problem by just returning the game. FM13 is in my eyes the worst version of the game ever