Need a Defensive central midfielder and CB

lolrofl

Reaction score
I need A DM/ Defensive Cm and a back up Centre back for Arsenal. 1st season, January window would prefer to be young and cheap as i dont have much money left

DM: Gaston Gil Romero is cheap (around 5m with instalments) and is great from the get go. Lucas Romero is better but costs a bit more. Other options: Kranevitter/Guido Pizarro (has italian second nationality). - Scout also: Albin Ekdal/Badu (Udinese). Or loan Thiago Neves (who you should eventually buy)

How much do you have? Kyriakos Papdopolous can cover both positions

DM: Gaston Gil Romero is cheap (around 5m with instalments) and is great from the get go. Lucas Romero is better but costs a bit more. Other options: Kranevitter/Guido Pizarro (has italian second nationality). - Scout also: Albin Ekdal/Badu (Udinese). Or loan Thiago Neves (who you should eventually buy)

thanks already have Gaston, but I need more of a back one to replace Arteta and Flamini

Lucas Romero over 48 months 13M should be plenty enough. /thread

Deffo have a look at Papadopolous still, would be an incredible ball winning mid

thanks already have Gaston, but I need more of a back one to replace Arteta and Flamini

So choose any of the other ones I suggest. With 13m you can even get Sven Bender with instalments