Reaction score
Just need some help regarding English players im starting a new save with my boyhood club Stoke City.
Im a 10yrs+ season ticket holder and with mark Hughes latest shambolic delving in the market been poor ive come up with a challenge to set myself in FM and that's where i have to win everything while only buying young English talents and using my own youth intake.
Not spending a penny in the foreign market as i think to many clubs in the country are sending to many scouts over seas to find talents when i think dwelling in the lower leagues of our own country is world class potential that are not being given the chances in the best division in the world.

As seen today with Everton taking on man city and ademola lookman and tom davies getting on the scoresheet if you give young players chances they can turn out decent players (IE Kane Alle Rashford)

So im just asking if anyone has come across any world class English players in the lower leagues you took a risk with and they have made the step up drastically.

Will Hughes
Jamal Lascelles
Jonathon Leko
James Ward Prowse
Taylor Moore
Ben Chilwell
Ross Barkley