Need some lower league advice please

foxy619

Reaction score
Just at work at the moment and I'm wondering if you can start in the north and south blue square premier leagues?
<O:p
Also if you can, who should I buy???<O:p
Need some real good lower league gems as I have been managing in the weary heights of the premier league lately.<O:p
Cheers for the help in advance:D<O:p

Yes, you can manage Blue Square North and South teams.

I suggest you load in all players from Poland, France, Romanian and Holland, which will give you access to thousands of top quality players for the lower leagues. Just go nuts with Free Transfers!

Don't get too many foreign players because some of the foreign players cant speak english and the squad have trouble communicating .

Ask the board for a parent team, they'll pay you aswell as letting you loan players off them for nothing while their pay the players wages not you.

I started with Truro and got my local team of plymouth as a parent club, most of the players in the reserves would join me and they are generally ace for the south/north leagues, my striker barnes on loan from plymouth has scored 27 in 30 league games for me.

Just when the board come back with suggested team, dont get blinded by the premership teams as none of their players willl want to play for you, look at league 1 + 2 sides and if your lucky like me a local championship side!!!