Netherlands v Spain [World Cup Final]

Who will be the new World Champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but assists are not goals? :S Dont you get a four way tie or something?
no, muller wins because they now do it on assists as the decider

Yeah but assists are not goals? :S Dont you get a four way tie or something?

Nope, that's how the Golden Boot gets decided.

Goals then Assists.

Top goalscorer depends on what you betted on. Either golden boot or top goalscorer. Golden boot goes to Muller as he had most assists. But if like me you better on who would score most goals the winnings would be split by 4. So find out guys.

he tried to play lenient for the world cup final. if he sends the players off he gets slammed for ruining the final. he wasnt amaizng, but he dealt with it with some common sense

Which is exactly what he did, his sending off of Heitinga was disgusting to be honest, first off all Iniesta dived in that situation, without a doubt, secondly he wasnt aware that Heitinga already had a card but he realized that too late.

Which is exactly what he did, his sending off of Heitinga was disgusting to be honest, first off all Iniesta dived in that situation, without a doubt, secondly he wasnt aware that Heitinga already had a card but he realized that too late.

Holland should have gone it at half time with 9 men on the pitch. They had ample opportunities to win it in the second half. Much as I despise Webb, he got lucky tonight because the right team won and so he won't get the scrutiny over bottling sending people off who really should have gone until right at the end.

Heitinga had to go, no matter how minimal the contact was, he pulled him back and he was last man. Red card.

Overall a deserved victory for Spain I think. Gutted for the Netherlands in the manner of their defeat though. Putting myself in their shoes, I know how heartbroken I would have been had it been England that lost.

The foul on Elia that led up to the goal will be the talking point for the next week or so on SSN.

I wonder what could of happened if Holland were given that corner.

And if Gio stayed on instead of Braafhied.

I wonder what could of happened if Holland were given that corner.

And if Gio stayed on instead of Braafhied.

Lots of ifs and buts, but in the end Spain one fair and square.

Last edited:
Overall a deserved victory for Spain I think. Gutted for the Netherlands in the manner of their defeat though. Putting myself in their shoes, I know how heartbroken I would have been had it been England that lost.

The foul on Elia that led up to the goal will be the talking point for the next week or so on SSN.
in fairness, the dtuch still had men over and could have prevented that goal

surley if he had to send him off then he should have sent puyol off for his challange on Robben

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

go on spain world cup winners

2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

howard webb's getting slammed for sending a player off, and for not sending players off.... oh to be a referee

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

surley if he had to send him off then he should have sent puyol off for his challange on Robben
he was trying to lenient. otherwise van bommel and de jond would have gone in the first half ( and i would have 160 quid)

2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should concentrate on Scotland rather than chear for Spain who are you going to support in the games in the euro qualifiers

nah Billy, it will all be about England on SSN <). In all seriousness, it was a foul.

I originally wanted either Canada or Indonesia to win a World Cup. Then I wanted either Germany or Spain to win. Since Spain won, CONGRATULATIONS TO ESP!

Holland should have gone it at half time with 9 men on the pitch. They had ample opportunities to win it in the second half.
Just like Spain should have, face it, Howard Webb was awful and did decide the outcome of the game..
The game, I'm about 50/50 on if the right team won as Holland play the tactical game to perfection.

howard webb's getting slammed for sending a player off, and for not sending players off.... oh to be a referee
Like he should, he does errors that the best referee in the world should not do.

2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Calum, you must be proud of your coun.....oh I forgot.

Why you also feel the need to make your font massive I will never know. oO)