Badders006

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not massively active on here but i'm looking to set up an FM 12 network game to play between now & when FM 13 comes out. I'm and avid FM player and play almost every day, so my time slots to play will be pretty open between now and september (when my college schedule will start)

Basically, i'm looking for a few committed people to join a network games that will be based in the English leagues. Not a massive network game just 3-5 people that want to play regularly, but without having to play to a schedule. I'm happy to play most late evenings where I am usually free 9-12 PM and over the weekends.

I'm unsure on what teams/leagues to do this on yet, but it'll most likely be promotion chasing Npower Championship teams or relegation battling Premier League teams.

If your interested drop a reply below.

Cheers.

Sorry for the late reply boys! I'll PM you all the hamachi server name & password.
If we can get it started tonight then that would be great? If not im fine for any day this week.

EDIT: Sent all of you seperate PM's with hamachi network details in it.. If you haven't recieved one send me a PM and i'll reply to it! Cheers :)

Last edited:
Setting the game up now if anyone wants to start tonight. So if you can join the network ASAP that would be great.

I've just PM'd you Mighty English...

But i'm just gonna stick the Hamachi network name on here now.

Network name: Badders006 Network
Password: network game