Hey Nezza,

I finally completed my testing. I think its a good tactic but leaks too many goals compared to other "top" tactics. I also saw about 5 games where we were up 2-0 to only give up 2 goals in the final 10 mins of the games. I think if you can shore up the D then it would be "top".

View attachment 384737

View attachment 384738

View attachment 384739

View attachment 384740

View attachment 384741

View attachment 384742

great testing mate very much appreciate the feedback and i will work on the defense to make it more solid, also i think the assist are very impressive coming from the CM's & AMC's and even the CB's and FB's

a complete season will show everything

has any 1 else have success with my new 4-3-3-0, for me it's doing great atm, i only wished i kept Ben Arfa because he would of scored loads for this tactic.

i only have 1 natural AMC ( Mattheus )

do you's think does this deserves a thread?

ezza can u put up a ss of ur match prep and training plz pal for ur new tactic , gunna download now and give it a try

so how are you doing in away games and what is maupay playing like as a amc

yeah cheers nezza, what about individual training? do u let ur *** man do that ?

so how are you doing in away games and what is maupay playing like as a amc

Maupay so far has played 3 games with 4 goals and 2 assist, also for away games it's really good iv'e beaten teams 3,4,5 -0 away

yeah cheers nezza, what about individual training? do u let ur *** man do that ?

i do my own individual training on players, for DMC i use passing, tackling, finishing, first touch, dribbling, creativity, for tactical training use either Box to Box or Central mid.

for the AMC use the same as the DMC but for the 2 outer AMC use complete forward and the center AMC use Deep lying forward

if you want to take full advantage on buying players use players like Cabaye & Sissoko for examples because they can play in Dm, CM & AMC and it could save you money