Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Hi artisan, i'm using the v2 with atletico madrid, i won the first leg of spanish cup versus barcelona 2-0, in the second leg i lost 3-0 and i have used the red version

I think you are only meant to use Red if you are a massive underdog

Guys, i with TTH Spurs have 2 champions in row, and now i will play with man city, away game, i should use amber or red?

1st game with the latest version (was using original before) and I was hammered by Nottingham Forrest 3-0 as Liverpool :( Will keep it going until the end of the season though.

1st game with the latest version (was using original before) and I was hammered by Nottingham Forrest 3-0 as Liverpool :( Will keep it going until the end of the season though.

Unlucky dude. i would say stick to original for now

Not so sure, I'm 4-0 up at half time in the champions league semi final vs Madrid...

Edit: That was with defensive positioning as match training as well.

Last edited:
Not so sure, I'm 4-0 up at half time in the champions league semi final vs Madrid...

Edit: That was with defensive positioning as match training as well.

I guess you win some and you loose some right and you seem to be winning big there

I guess you win some and you loose some right and you seem to be winning big there

You can say that again. 2-0 loss to Cardiff. I love the way the tactic plays my defence really like gifting opposition chances. When they play well I dominate games but if they play bad it seems to affect the whole team.

About time! :D

Just started a new save with 14.3.1, managing Valencia (have to always play with them each year). Will try the tactic straight away, it seems that I've already got the right players for it.

Any way of tweaking red (or amber) when away at firm favourites Man utd, when they play a narrow 41212. It's all balls lobbed over the top (and defenders nowhere to be seen) or crosses from the wings (and the defenders stopped tracking back somewhere around the penalty spot. This is FMC by the way.

Basic footballing facts like play to the whistle and goal side of the man are just ignored in this game :(

Proper bummed in the end. Didn't even manage a shot on target til well after the own goal. Good try, but not the tactic for me.

View attachment 389201
View attachment 389200

Last edited:
Any way of tweaking red (or amber) when away at firm favourites Man utd, when they play a narrow 41212. It's all balls lobbed over the top (and defenders nowhere to be seen) or crosses from the wings (and the defenders stopped tracking back somewhere around the penalty spot. This is FMC by the way.

Basic footballing facts like play to the whistle and goal side of the man are just ignored in this game :(

Proper bummed in the end. Didn't even manage a shot on target til well after the own goal. Good try, but not the tactic for me.

View attachment 568617
View attachment 568619

No point trying this tactic with a team like Swindon against Man Utd. You cant expect to press high up the pitch against a top team like that. This tactic was made for top teams. I mentioned that in the OP. anyway thanks for trying though :)

Last edited:
Still going strong in my Marseille save, haven't lost a game in the league and have only one game remaining against weaker opponents. Also won the Coupe de la Ligue against PSG. Got well and truly smashed by Real 5-0 on aggregate in the quarter finals of the CL though... ****** Ronaldo! But still had a good run considering the ability in the team.

I'll post the screenshots when I get home from work later. Tactic works a treat for me!

Hi Mate,

I've been using your tactic(green version) with Forest Green! Though it's not exactly how you've done it, the main part of the formation is your ideas and I've thrown a few tweaks in myself to give it my stamp. :D

It's working brilliantly at the moment. I have a story 'The Little Club On The Hill' if you'd like to see how well I'm doing with it.

Thanks for hard work you've put in and though I've made my own changes to it, by downloading and seeing how good the tactic is, has given my buzz back for FM.

Cheers.

Still going strong in my Marseille save, haven't lost a game in the league and have only one game remaining against weaker opponents. Also won the Coupe de la Ligue against PSG. Got well and truly smashed by Real 5-0 on aggregate in the quarter finals of the CL though... ****** Ronaldo! But still had a good run considering the ability in the team.

I'll post the screenshots when I get home from work later. Tactic works a treat for me!

As promised...