One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

Raikan007

Reaction score
One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

Download link:
(click above)

Formation:

View attachment 245076

Will update tomorrow, busy working on a new possession type tactic but not focusing on getting over 150 passes for one player etc, its based on Barca/Athletic style but mixed in with quicker/higher tempo passes that cut open the defence with quick and clever runs into the box! I have been testing it with United/Rosenborg/Chelsea at the moment for fun, I am still not finished with it yet... Still a work in progress! It is based on my Short and Sweet tactic but is very different with regards to instructions! Just played Blackburn as United creating 8 ccc's and having over 65% possession, only winning 3:1 as it was the first game I used it for... I am still tweaking it to work away from home as well, like Barca last night (even though they lost) but I am still working on it! This is just for you to enjoy and have fun with! OP to be updated tomorrow!

Last edited:
yes it is :p you can drop the cm to dm and the amc to cm if you like :)

Or you could take the Amr/Aml and push them into the Amc slot, these are all 433's but different variations of each!

I still would not use this away from home just yet! This is my main target, making a good possession tactic that works home and away! Feel free to make any changes to it as well and if you get it to work etc, PM me and we can chat :)

Did you have good results with Rosenborg? I'm currently still playing the old patch, so I don't know when, but I'll certainly test this :)

i love your work Raikan , i know u do the best of it.

to play one touch football thats what i looking for, with it i would tweak with my style be more good.

I love play possesion and not love play direct football , short and the beautiful game like fc barcelona .

testing atm with chelsea/argentina. first match 5-0 win (away :p) to costa rica.

who have you got as playmaker/target man tho raikan?

I'll scan through it tomorrow sometime, I'll get in touch if I manage to find anyway's to improve it. Home and away.

yes raikan having some good results home and away.. although away form has dropped in the last few games.. key stage in the season so don't want to tweak anything more!
great tactic .. domination at home
Batch

Sorry about this.. its going to be a double post not sure if its allowed on this forum but.. posting anyway. new here
The only problem i have is that i am always conceding from crosses.. wing backs are in the middle and passed wide crossed in before they get there..
That is the only way i am conceding.

Batch

play wider yourself ;) man mark the wingers with the fullbacks and your own wingers to double up!

Yeh was going to do that, but then i had 3 games left of the season and i needed to win all 3 to get champs league.. had a shocking season.. Chelsea at home with the tactic hoping it comes good last match of season.
but will man mark the wingers !

its based on Barca/Athletic style but mixed in with quicker/higher tempo passes that cut open the defence with quick and clever runs into the box!

Im doing this also, but with a 2-8-0 formation and some tweaks. For example, mixing tempos inside the team, defenders and wingers quick and dmc with slow tempo, rigid but with players moving from position and closing down with high attacking mentality...

hope it works...

So just started the new season and my first away game was a success winning 3-1 away at Chelsea..
If my away games stay good ill let you know.

In terms of football being played, probably the best tactic there is.. football is beautiful! Defence could be better especially away from home

Made a few tweaks, put the two center midfielders to defensive midfielders and changed the defending corner settings.

Started a new save with Newcastle

Currently in december. Played 16 in the League, won 13, drawn 2, lost 1.

Notable results:

AWAY:
Arsenal 0 - 2 Newcastle
Man City 1 - 2 Newcastle

HOME:
Newcastle 4 - 1 Sunderland
Newcastle 2 - 0 Liverpool
Newcastle 3 - 1 Chelsea
Newcastle 2 - 0 Tottenham
Newcastle 1 - 0 Man Utd

The 2 draws was first game of season at home to Bolton (1-1) and a 2-2 draw away to Norwich.
Only lost was to Wolves away 2-0.

Defence seems to be a lot better.. played 16 games, conceced 11 goals. Still plays beautiful one touch football and keeps reasonable possesion (58% - 68%) but slight problem of not converting many goals from CCC

Made a few tweaks, put the two center midfielders to defensive midfielders and changed the defending corner settings.

Started a new save with Newcastle

Currently in december. Played 16 in the League, won 13, drawn 2, lost 1.

Notable results:

AWAY:
Arsenal 0 - 2 Newcastle
Man City 1 - 2 Newcastle

HOME:
Newcastle 4 - 1 Sunderland
Newcastle 2 - 0 Liverpool
Newcastle 3 - 1 Chelsea
Newcastle 2 - 0 Tottenham
Newcastle 1 - 0 Man Utd

The 2 draws was first game of season at home to Bolton (1-1) and a 2-2 draw away to Norwich.
Only lost was to Wolves away 2-0.

Defence seems to be a lot better.. played 16 games, conceced 11 goals. Still plays beautiful one touch football and keeps reasonable possesion (58% - 68%) but slight problem of not converting many goals from CCC

Can you upload your tweaked version and post it here (or send it in PM)?

greetz

Another masterpiece by Raikan. It made improvements when I decided to change a few team instructions slightly. Creative freedom - high being one of them. The AMC is the playmaker. 4+ key passes each game, I have Mata as the AMC. Very, very good.