imi

Reaction score
well, im just posting this to show how having a parent club is been useful for me, like, REALLY useful, the thing is, im on my second season on Nuovo Campobasso (promoted to serie C1 now), and I got Udinese as a parent club.

As soon as the deal was done i just went and pretty much offered loans to most players that were valued above 1M, and, well, I couldnt get the likes of Floro Flores, but ive got some really nice players like Federico Laurito, which may be even too much for Serie C1, considering my team is a just promoted one with a few years of existence..

The problem now is that most of the players are on a 6 months loan (they wouldnt accept whole season) so im trying to praise them whenever I can to see if i can get into their favorites so they might sign again for the rest of the season...

For now, ive had a wonderful start, having scored around 12 goals in my first 4 games, so for now, this is awesome, I'm using the same tactic ive used on first season so im guessing its pretty much the signs thats working so well for now... here's an screenie of parent club players :D

FCCD2DB3DFAC552C20E3E0530F84369467883752

Nice. I agree that landing a good parent club can result in some great loans. What a lot of people don't realize is that a parent club doesn't just loan out players to it when they feel like it (which is almost never), but are also more likely to allow their players to join your club on loan if you make the offer. I've used this to get some emergency players when my starting player got injured and I didn't have any decent players to substitute for him. Haven't had the luck of having my parent club agree to loan me a player who could actually improve my game though...

Nice. I agree that landing a good parent club can result in some great loans. What a lot of people don't realize is that a parent club doesn't just loan out players to it when they feel like it (which is almost never), but are also more likely to allow their players to join your club on loan if you make the offer. I've used this to get some emergency players when my starting player got injured and I didn't have any decent players to substitute for him. Haven't had the luck of having my parent club agree to loan me a player who could actually improve my game though...

exactly, they accept most loans for their reserves for no fee at all, only problem sometimes is the player actually wanted to come loaned for the club... but after trying many times some eventually accept.. in this case these guys are mostly Serie B - A quality, so its more than enough for C1.. im just worried about half season trying to accept them extend the loan till the end, otherwise i'll be in trouble :/

EDIT: i just realize that i didnt specify in the first post; my board got me Udinese as a parent club, and I sent offers for all their reserves valued over 1M

Last edited:
Thats cool, never thought about it this way around. In my current save i have a pretty large under 18 setup with a fair few reserve players who could still make it.

So i always look to loan players out to my feeder clubs, especially when you get 4/5 players at one club doing awesome. E.G Wrexham in my game...

I've been loaning players to them for about 3/4 seasons now, and theyve been promoted three times and are now sitting in the championship with a fair few of my potential wonderkids, lets hope they dont reach the EPL yet lol.

Can you choose the parent club? Like you can with the feeder club if your board trust you enough.

Yep parent clubs are great for lower level clubs. I managed Ipatinga, a Brazilian 3rd division club and promoted them up to the top league. I had Corinthians as a parent club and every year they loaned me a player who turned out to be my star player.

Got really lucky with one loan star from them whom I managed to get on loan for 4 consecutive seasons. he Was my top scorer, to performer all 4 seasons and I really missed him when he was ineligible to play against Corinthians ;p

The striker went straight into Corinthians main team becoming their top player, got purchased by Lyon for £20mil then Real Madrid for £50mil. Just shows you how young players can develop by going on loan and playing first team football.

yeah parent clubs are key for lower league managers.
i started unemployed and took over oxford with 9 games left and them bottom. i managed to keep them up, and in pre season next year looked for a parent club for good players on loan, as my wage/transfer budget was £0.
managed to get man utd as parent club, loaned bebe and macheda, both are killing it.

I was with Twente and we are a feeder club to Man Utd and they have got me two great strikers on loan.Welbeck and Diouf.S

Useful if you can get them. I am Newport County in L1, had Swansea as parent club which worked great for 2 promotions. But canx the link as their reserves & U18's were threadbare and generally awful (plus they were relegated to champ).

Asked board for another parent club hoping for prem team, board agreed and said it was a good idea. Then a few weeks later announced that they didnt see the point. Idiots!

I had ,at Steaua Bucharest, Chelsea,Man Utd and Man City as parent clubs

i wish i knew what it felt like :( My board have found ' no reason ' for a parent club for 3 years now

i'm playing as pennarossa in the campionato sammarinese and my after rejecting all attempts to get a feeder or parent club i'd given up hope, then out of teh blue my board told me they'd found a parent club for me and it turned out to be real madrid, although none of the players on professional contracts want to come here even if the loan offer gets accepted by madrid.

i'm playing as pennarossa in the campionato sammarinese and my after rejecting all attempts to get a feeder or parent club i'd given up hope, then out of teh blue my board told me they'd found a parent club for me and it turned out to be real madrid, although none of the players on professional contracts want to come here even if the loan offer gets accepted by madrid.
Did you keep asking or did they randomly say they found a parent club? I did have a link with P.N.E at the start as they do in real life but that got cancelled.

Did you keep asking or did they randomly say they found a parent club? I did have a link with P.N.E at the start as they do in real life but that got cancelled.

i'd given up on asking about 2 seasons before, it was a total surprise as i thought they were never going to accept one until i turned pro, which i've still not done. I'm just as surprised that they found me a parent club without me asking as i am that real would want us as a feeder club, even if we've been dominating the domestic season and the quality of our players has improved massively since i took over if we were in the italian leagues we would probably still be stuck in serie c1.

Yep parent clubs are great for lower level clubs. I managed Ipatinga, a Brazilian 3rd division club and promoted them up to the top league. I had Corinthians as a parent club and every year they loaned me a player who turned out to be my star player.

Got really lucky with one loan star from them whom I managed to get on loan for 4 consecutive seasons. he Was my top scorer, to performer all 4 seasons and I really missed him when he was ineligible to play against Corinthians ;p

The striker went straight into Corinthians main team becoming their top player, got purchased by Lyon for £20mil then Real Madrid for £50mil. Just shows you how young players can develop by going on loan and playing first team football.

who was this star striker??