Status
Not open for further replies.

bondj700

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else fed up with the amount threads with people complaining about FM13? 3 threads in the last day is getting a bit much.

This years game is different and harder than before but it is also I think the most realistic. Yes there are issues with the ME but as had been said before this is a new engine and people forget the old one had was around a while and had many patches and tweaks to it by the time of FM12.

I do feel for people who have seasons and carers ruined by a awful run of results it's happened to me over the years since CM93/94 and I know how frustrating it is. In the old days you could find an exploit/cheat tactic and win everything. I remember using a 3-1-2-1-3 like this I think in CM94/95

GK
RB-CB-LB
DM
CM-CM
AM
ST-ST-ST

But this couldn't work in real life. In FM13 you have to vary your tactics and they have to be balanced just like IRL. Some people study each fixture in detail and try and counter opposition formation and players but I have found having 2/3 which I rotate depending on home or away and strength of opposition works for me.

In conclusion I hope this hasn't seemed too harsh. If you are having problems and you want help please use the sticky threads available such as What To Do If You Can't Win and Post Your Frustrations rather than start a new thread and most people will I'm sure try to help you. Maybe the mods can move/close these threads too? If you just want to rant that you can't just buy the best players, download a plug and play tactic and win everything anymore maybe you should try FIFA manager which is more of an arcade football manager game than a sim like FM13.

Yeah, but don't you think it sort of snowballs when you have people complaining about FM 13, and then people complaining about people complaining about FM 13? So just ignore those threads :)

Yeah, but don't you think it sort of snowballs when you have people complaining about FM 13, and then people complaining about people complaining about FM 13? So just ignore those threads :)
Exactly. Creating a thread to complain about people creating threads to complain is hardly the way forward.

Frustrating yes, but yet more threads isnt the way

Status
Not open for further replies.