Who will be the most successful in this challenge?

• LionelPienaar

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • leedsunited1987

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • SotK

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 28131Here is the race of all races, the battle of the titans. Perugia back to the top of Serie A, has been brewing for a number of years now and two managers, have elected themselves the candidate to do just that.

I am going to introduce the first of these, a retired advertisement official, Mr Chandler Bing of Central Park, NY has been flown in from the Big Apple to take over the helm and bring his knowledge and wisdom to the club. His friends back in the US, have backed him to be hugely successful.

View attachment 28132

Alan Hansen has decided to practice what he preaches on Match of the day and has left cold and Rainy England for warmer climate of italy.Hansen has pleged that he will get Perugia back to serie A

Former Serie A side Perugia have today shocked their fans by selecting unknown Adam Coldrick to be their new manager. Coldrick's only previous experience in the football world is playing for his local Sunday League team. He has already pledged that he will bring glory back to Perugia, but the fans are said to be less confident.

Chandler Bing has used his broad knowledge of the English Premier League to bring in a number of bright young talents on loan.
Ritchie De Laet(CB) - Man Utd View attachment 28155

Nacer Barazite(AMC) - ArsenalView attachment 28153

Damien Plessis(DM) - LiverpoolView attachment 28154

Dennis Alibec(ST) - Inter

Antunes (DL) - Roma

Finally Perguia completed their only permanent signing of the window so far in Federico Carraro of Fiorentina who is a versatile forward player aged 17 and a majorly hot prospect for the future. Perugia fought off offers from Roma and Udinese.

Italian Cup 1st Qualification Road
Perugia 3 - 0 Prato
N Pagani (18)
M Martini (36)
R De Laet (42)​

"Good solid competitive start, but we would always expect to win such a tie. We have drawn Brescia in the next round and that should be more of a challenge. I am pleased with the debutants especially Ritchie bagging a great header."

Italian Cup 2nd Qualification Round
Brescia 1 - 0 Perugia
Caracciolo (28)

"We were very unlucky today, dominated the game even though Brescia are two divisions the greater, they just had the clinical touch which we didn't. Again De Laet had a stormer."

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Perugia have today finalised 3 more loan deals.
Guido Davi (MC) - Palermo

Michel Morganella (DR) - Palermo

Siem De Jong - (MC) - Ajax

This is what Bing had to say;
"I am delighted to have wrapped these signings up. I am looking for them to come in and make an immediate impact towards our title hopes. This is all you will be seeing from us. We have brought in 9 brilliant players to what was a less than adequate squad and I am hoping the gelling process can start this weekend for the first game of the season."

Perugia's pre season consisted of 3 wins including a 5-0 against Pro Vasto and a 3-0 defeat to Genoa.

View attachment 28178

Perugia announce Palermo as their new Parent club

Hansen says " we are delighted that Palermo are our parent club they have some good young players and we look forward to use them to help our season"

View attachment 28177

These are the signings made by Hansen
"the young players we have signed and brought in on loan have raw talent and that will help us get promoted"

Italian Cup 1st round qualifying)
Perugia 2 (Bondi,Martini)- Giulinova 0
Good game by the Players they did not get complacent against a lower league team.

Next round drawn against Modena at their place

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

by the way what does "torna su"mean

At the end of August, Perugia having signed a number of youthful players with the hope of bringing energy and flair. The season has started well with the following results
Perugia 6 - 0 Pro Patria
Denis Alibec x2, Nacer Barazite x2, Gabriel Raimondi, Daniele Paponi​
Bing, "I am ecstatic. What a start to the season, all be it a poor side, yet a very professional performance, and a huge amount of promise for the season ahead.

Benevento 0 - 1 Perugia
Daniele Paponi​
"Not a brilliant performace but glad to have nicked the win late on."

Perugia 0 - 1 Cremonense
M Guidetti​
"Very poor, no attacking prowess and a lack of defensive tenacity, conceding so late. We must pick ourselves up quickly."

Perugia POM - Gabriel Raimondi - Leading from the front the skipper put in a series of outstandingly solid performances including two clean sheets and two goals from centre half.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

torna su means back to the top

ok and thanks DRPEPPER we will try... and yeah i also wish Lionel pienaar and sotk ..... may the best team win

yes well i am not paticularly hopeful for SotK, as he is yet to post since his less than thrilling first post but we shall see. I am continuing with mine however and will not wait for him to post or we could be here till christmas

maybe, give him chance tho... and dont worry i will continue on mine

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Perugia welcome Spanish Striker Angel from Tenerife for 375k

"The club welcome this exciting young striker to the club and we hope he settles in as soon as possible and bangs the goals in that will get the side promoted we have also signed christian Veiri to add some experience to the forward line" Hansen told La Gazzetta dello Sport

Last edited:
maybe, give him chance tho... and dont worry i will continue on mine

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Perugia welcome Spanish Striker Angel from Tenerife for 375k

"The club welcome this exciting young striker to the club and we hope he settles in as soon as possible and bangs the goals in that will get the side promoted we have also signed christian Veiri to add some experience to the forward line" Hansen told La Gazzetta dello Sport
nice signing in vieri!

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Arezzo 2 - 1 Perugia​
Mohamed Fofana x2​
Federico Carraro
Marco Taccuci sent off

"Another poor performance and we will be on the training ground over time all this week."

Perugia 3 - 2 Sorrento​
Denis Alibec​
Ronaldo Vanin​
Nacer Barazite​
Pietro Arcadicioni​
Siem De Jong​

"Much more organised going forward and a lot more creativity. I am pleased but we must consolidate."

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Arezzo 2 - 1 Perugia​
Mohamed Fofana x2​
Federico Carraro
Marco Taccuci sent off

"Another poor performance and we will be on the training ground over time all this week."

Perugia 3 - 2 Sorrento​
Denis Alibec​
Ronaldo Vanin​
Nacer Barazite​
Pietro Arcadicioni​
Siem De Jong​

"Much more organised going forward and a lot more creativity. I am pleased but we must consolidate."

yeah he is a could player that i will be looking for to tutor some of teh young strikers...... adn sorry i would have had more matches on but my internet kept on crashing s was unabel to post..... update soon tho

Chandler Bing's Perugia side have enjoyed a good time of it of late as shown by his results and the league. Their hopes of promotion are well alive at the moment and this is what Bing had to say.
"As you can see from our results of late, we've been performing very well and I believe the man at the heart of this has been Nacer. He is our topscorer from midfield and 1 of the leagues leading scorers list."

Just to let you know I'm still alive... It's not going too well for me, having crashed out of the cup in the first qualifying round to Alessandria. We can't seem to get the ball in the net, which is unusual for my tactic. I'm sorry that I'm behind, I've been quite busy today :/ .

I really hate having such an old squad, I've been quite tempted to clear it all out and start over, but I wouldn't have enough budget to do that. Apologies for the fact that some of my transfers are the same as Lionel Pienaar's, I didn't do it on purpose I assure you.

Perugia Transfers:

Unknown manager Adam Coldrick has been hard at work in the loan market, signing Alessio Campoli from Lazio, Ruben Rochina from Barcelona, Nacer Barazite from Arsenal, Damien Plessis from Liverpool and Ritchie De Laet on loan from Manchester United. He has also signed Wolves keeper Carl Ikeme for £275k and Valencia right back Lillo for £140k on permanent deals.

0,,10307~6899274,00.jpg

Carl Ikeme

3487_4287_faraoni4.jpg

Alessio Campoli

Leaving the club, apparently to reduce the amount the club is spending on wages were some fringe players such as Salvatore del Sole and Yuri de Marco on free transfers.

View attachment 28311

Record Breakers:
well done

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Just to let you know I'm still alive... It's not going too well for me, having crashed out of the cup in the first qualifying round to Alessandria. We can't seem to get the ball in the net, which is unusual for my tactic. I'm sorry that I'm behind, I've been quite busy today :/ .

I really hate having such an old squad, I've been quite tempted to clear it all out and start over, but I wouldn't have enough budget to do that. Apologies for the fact that some of my transfers are the same as Lionel Pienaar's, I didn't do it on purpose I assure you.

Perugia Transfers:

Unknown manager Adam Coldrick has been hard at work in the loan market, signing Alessio Campoli from Lazio, Ruben Rochina from Barcelona, Nacer Barazite from Arsenal, Damien Plessis from Liverpool and Ritchie De Laet on loan from Manchester United. He has also signed Wolves keeper Carl Ikeme for £275k and Valencia right back Lillo for £140k on permanent deals.

0,,10307~6899274,00.jpg

Carl Ikeme

3487_4287_faraoni4.jpg

Alessio Campoli

Leaving the club, apparently to reduce the amount the club is spending on wages were some fringe players such as Salvatore del Sole and Yuri de Marco on free transfers.

View attachment 28311
hey sign zavon hines and angel , and ur results will pick up