donkarlito

Reaction score
Has anyone played with 2 trequartista and if so has it successful?

I'm Slowing Changing my Lopsided formation into a 4-6-0 first game 6-0 against Bolton

screenshots? try it for a few games and let us know how you get on mate. I'm intrigued as I often struggle to get a player to perform as a trequartista

I have tried using 2 TQs within a a 4-6-0 with good results. Mid you, this was with a really good team. Basically, I had the wingers hugging the touchline with free roles and very high creative freedom and they made the most of the goals, so yes, it can be done

I have tried using 2 TQs within a a 4-6-0 with good results. Mid you, this was with a really good team. Basically, I had the wingers hugging the touchline with free roles and very high creative freedom and they made the most of the goals, so yes, it can be done

scotland?

i play the amc as a trequartista in my 4-2-3-1 fromation, i suggest arshavin, aguero, tevez(as amc rather than striker he seems to play gd) and iniesta

I've used Iniesta, Aguero and Totti to good effect but I find they have to be world class players to perform well in that position. It doesn't seem to work playing a trequartista in weaker teams

agree, they have 2 be clever creative players, may just get away with it if you have a gd player in a mid prem team, like arteta 4 everton or maybe dempsey 4 fulham(dunno lot about him tho)

View attachment 111562 This is my lopsided when I had Berbatov

View attachment 111563 This is 4-6-0 still undecided about 2 trequartista dont know if you to use an AMC as Inside forward but tweak the instructions so he is a Complete Forward.

* Just beat Man City 2-1 using 2 trequartista

You also have to consider their ppms. If both have comes deep to get the ball and/or dwells on ball, you will probably suffer, but if their ppms are matching, like one having comes deep and the other one gets inside the box or move into channels, you are better off

You also have to consider their ppms. If both have comes deep to get the ball and/or dwells on ball, you will probably suffer, but if their ppms are matching, like one having comes deep and the other one gets inside the box or move into channels, you are better off

Luckly Rooney & Ronaldo dont have the same ppms just hoping ronaldo doesnt stop scoring at one point this season my top goal scorer was Ryan Shawcross

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

After a few games I realised that if you want to use the 2 trequartista you will have to use inside forwards or what thebetter have said however the whole point ( I think) was to have a fluid front 3/4 depending on how you set the 6 midfielders. I'm guessing last season at man utd when fergie played Berbatov,Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney Berbatov must of been the trequartista and and other played very fluid swapping positions with one another.So I need help finding out what Role for the AMC is most likely to gets me goals??

Last edited:
I use a Christmas tree formation and my two AMC's are attacking midfielders...someone told me to use one Attacking Midfielder and a Trequartista but when I looked at the player roles, the attacking midfielder seemed to fit the attributes of both of my AMC's (Patricio Rodriguez and Mati Fernandez) more than the trequartista. It's worked well.

my tactic (4-1-3-1-1) uses one and itworks brilliantly xD

and how did you get ronaldo? cheat and pato no wonder you won 6 0