Poll of the Week #4: Do You Attend Press Conferences?

Do You Attend Press Conferences?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most if not all, don't trust my assistant. Would like an option to not have any representation at all for them.

The press conferences **** me right off. Especially when they start making up ****** transfer rumours that don't exist. Mind you though, the assistant is a bit of an arsehole and always screws things up when I don't attend.

I voted When I Can Be Bothered, but I probably attend them more often than not. It keeps me media handling level pretty high. Once I reach 100% I don't go to a few. It's way too repetitive, that's the main problem.

i attend the cause i need to
when i was with everton in fm2010 i sent my assistant he would say liverpool would win the league & my team would go on a poor run it cost me the league twice
this season i attend them as it seems to make my tactic i made work better witch is weird & i dont really understand why it does it

Always may as well dont take up much time

but i do agree they need to make it less repetitive

I have an idea for next thread same as this but with player interaction instead

Last edited:
Never. Repetetive and boring.

Repitive questions, hate when they ask you about players that wouldn't ever be considered for your team

I do all apart from apart from the new signings ones, unless the player is a big signing.

Only when bothered - not for new signings though :)

I do the first one, and then if I sign a top player I'll do the one for that.

Don't bother with the rest.

i attend them all but when ur a national team they are stupid.

I attend every single one. Press conferences are great ways to credit players, make them happy and keep star players in the club.

i attend the cause i need to
when i was with everton in fm2010 i sent my assistant he would say liverpool would win the league & my team would go on a poor run it cost me the league twice
this season i attend them as it seems to make my tactic i made work better witch is weird & i dont really understand why it does it

Yeah i sort of said the same. DUnno about your Everton save, guess they are league favorites as well. My assistant can handle most ones, but there is always one day where he's been asked who will win the league (can be during the season as well, unpredictable when) and he names a competitor. There is one exception, thats when i'm ahead 5 points and two matches. All of sudden he 'believes' my team can win. Even when my club's aim is set by me to win the league because that's logical with the material i have he still picks opponents which upsets my players.

If I can win the league with Everton without ever attending a press conference then I don't really think I need to...

Yeah, I am that cool. (H)

repetitive yes but I do them all so the assistant doesn't say something stupid. That's my job

I attend every one without fail for the first season, then give up completely after that. Not an option for this on the poll.

With a national team I attend every one.

only important matches, when i want to play mind games with the opponent manager (H)

Pretty much 100% attendance for me- I just can't stop. Let me assistant do one once, said the wrong thing, and most of the squad got p***ed off for something he said

only to trash talk to the opposition managers, like manici in man ciy, and harry red.
also anceloti and fabio capeloo, who replace ancelloti in my arsenal save cuz he got fired, fabio for england, ancelloti in blues.

lol

** not to fergie. i respect him, thogh he retires after 2012/2013 season.