New Sunderland home kit anybody?

These are looking immense so far!

Jay has it on his list as he has done West Brom.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Swindon Town Home:
34h87f9.jpg

Shaktar Away (thanks to Mully for the stripes):
2yxophv.jpg

Lazio have brought out their new kits (A)

Or you could go over and get them from there... ;).

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Twente:
se3k29.jpg
29g1tt3.jpg
24azuoh.jpg

A special update...

Spain (w/ star):
1zj4lk.jpg
2iu6h35.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:39 PM ----------

Stuttgart:
2925ull.jpg
2d9pbhe.jpg

Sevilla:
14x0zfs.jpg
117ejjm.jpg
3496vy9.jpg

St Ettiene Away:
17d8ih.jpg

Two updates-

Middlesborough Away:
2ue1wcm.jpg

Argentina Away:
34xlsb5.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Leicester Away:
357iloh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Dec stalking my kit making thread quite a bit (don't think i haven't noticed :p), so i thought i would stalk his thread! revenge is a dish best served cold! :p

anyway.. loving the kits mate..well done indeed.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I stalk everyone's kit thread as a fanatic of kits and also as I hate seeing unread messages :p.

Thanks for the kind comment, we are trying our best.

These are real though and most of them are made using nothing but the pen and shape tools.

you have far more patience than i then..must take ages using the pen tool heh

Sevilla took over an hour to do the template. By far one of the most fustrating kits I have made along with Twente's.

it takes me 30-60 minutes to do a set, depends on what the user needs.. but tbh, most of the time is me thinking about which kit to use and what images and additions to download to go on the kit etc heh

An hour is just making the lines and stuff, not recolouring and adding the logos.

hence why you have more patience than i.. i think i would go mad if i did it all by the pen tool lol

Luckily though I have a talented bunch of people working with me to produce some of these great kits.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:54 PM ----------

Man Utd home update:
2mpn7eu.jpg