mjpresto

Reaction score
I don't know if this should be here but let this be.

I haven't loaded Spanish league third division in my current save. My Barcelona At. team has been demoted to the third division after a very non-impressive first season in Liga Adelante which caused a lot of my B Team players then to become unhappy with the management and eventually leave the team on a free transfer. Meanwhile, I've been producing a lot of promising youngsters from my youth team and through signings and have to place most of them in this B Team as they've not good enough to play even as a sub in my senior team when they become ineligible for the youth squad. Some gets to play in my senior team as a sub meanwhile.

But I've noticed that these promising youngsters in B Team (which plays in an unloaded third division) never develops. not even a single of their attributes increase by a notch. The B Team has excellent facilities and good coaches while my youngsters were playing regular first team football there. I've noticed meanwhile that other clubs who were previously demoted from Liga Adelante to the third division get to play there again after a few seasons, which means they were eventually promoted once more to the Liga Adelante.On my fourth season on the current save, I tried spending more than 40 M euros to sign players for my B Team in an attempt to get them back to Liga Adelante because I believe (as I've read in several threads here in fm-base.co.uk), playing in a loaded league is vital in developing youngsters. Well, after that season, despite winning back-to-back Federation Cups, they failed to be promoted to Liga Adelante. Will there ever be a way to eventually get promoted to the Liga adelante from an unloaded Spanish second/third division?

Last edited:
they will, but it just a matter of time. since u didnt load 3rd division, u cant really see what place they are in that league. but im sure they are playing in the Cup games, then u can see those cup fixtures and friendly matches only.

u will never know too, sometimes, they might be in the 4th division all of a sudden. :p

lol, keep cool btw.

they will, but it just a matter of time. since u didnt load 3rd division, u cant really see what place they are in that league. but im sure they are playing in the Cup games, then u can see those cup fixtures and friendly matches only.

u will never know too, sometimes, they might be in the 4th division all of a sudden. :p

lol, keep cool btw.

This is the History - Career stats of one long-time B Team player:

season 1 - Liga Adelante (got demoted)
season 2 until season 6 - none
season 7 (current season) - Spanish Second Division

So, yeah, I think they just get promoted from an even lower division to the 2nd division.

I'm keen on using B Team as development grounds for promising youth players who just graduated from Youth Team but didn't warrant places in senior team yet instead of getting them out on loan. B Team has top training facilities and I could even have the luxury of tutoring to speed up development.