Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

Raikan007

Reaction score
Prologue:

I decided to download a tactic that Craig uploaded here from Fuss who is a member of the SI forums, I rarely "use" others tactics but I do download and check out what people are doing, to be honest, I never used the original tactic as is, I immediately made dozens upon dozens of changes to it (its pretty much overhauled) completely but a few positions sliders are similar to the original, the formation was changed, it had 2 strikers, I needed to drop one to DM (and integrated my Mascherano role as the DM) and as I said dozens of other changes :)

The original tactic is very good and if you like a 442 you should use it!

I registered on SI yesterday to ask Fuss if he would mind me uploading my version of his original tactic, he was happy that I asked him! This was his original template of the tactic but I have changed it about 75% already

Please note, this is a classic tactic and no touchline shouts are used and is a Plug & Play tactic

I hope you enjoy it and you get the required results! Cheers, Neil

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM
(To download tactic click the heading above)

Formation & Instructions:

View attachment 249057

Opposition Instructions:

• Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
  • I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
  • You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

View attachment 249013View attachment 249027View attachment 249028View attachment 249029View attachment 249030View attachment 249031View attachment 249032View attachment 249033View attachment 249034View attachment 249035View attachment 249036View attachment 249037View attachment 249026View attachment 249025View attachment 249014View attachment 249015View attachment 249016View attachment 249017View attachment 249018View attachment 249019View attachment 249020View attachment 249021View attachment 249022View attachment 249023View attachment 249024View attachment 249038

Top performers:
(only from my last season, the others were just as good)

View attachment 249039View attachment 249040View attachment 249041View attachment 249042View attachment 249043View attachment 249044View attachment 249045View attachment 249046View attachment 249047View attachment 249048View attachment 249049

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Low Defending Positioning during season
  • Low: Attacking Movement For extra goals
(the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

Pitch size:

• Standard/maximum

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:

Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:

Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing is essential!
(
Schwaab, Fucile, Bale, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
(Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Defensive Mid:

Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid, an all round good midfielder adept at defending and attacking!
(Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila, Javi Martinez)

Centre mid right:

good at passing, high stamina, good at tracking back helping on defence and picking up the ball deep, he will drop deep and and pick up possession and spray the passes out wide to the wingers, creativity is essential and a good first touch with technique/decisions/work rate
(Poli/Badelj/Pirlo/Huddlestone)

Centre mid left:

A good defensive type central mid, think CM - Support type player, good all rounded mid
(Romulo/Jucilei/Javi Martinez)

Wingers:

Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important.
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Gotze)

Striker
:
Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)

Extra notes:

1) Teach the MCR to try killer balls
2) Teach the striker places shots/runs with ball through centre/beats offside trap
3) Teach MCL Marks opponents tightly/short simple passes
4) Teach wingers knocks balls past opponents and runs with ball often
5) Untick the wingers hold up ball box!

This tactic does have a good corner tactic, but its not that unbelievable that it makes it easy.. So keep that in mind, I personally do not like to use tweaks like that but it should be fine, this tactic was made to exploit the ME initially, I have completely changed it to play very good attacking style of football, lovely one two's outside the box and wingers crossing from out wide!

Last edited:
is that the same tacitc like you have posted on FuSS thread?btw results are awesome

Are u using the 12.2.0 update ?

Im going to test this tac. Have tested alot of u´re and they are very good

awesome tactic and great job !.. but ball possessions and results are very contradictious oO).

awesome tactic and great job !.. but ball possessions and results are very contradictious oO).

cheers pal,

do you mean that even though I have less ball possession I still score more? Its lethal on the counter ( I made it like that for the fact that I was newly promoted and needed to hit teams on the counter, but it was more than that)

Possession is not everything in football/rugby or any sport, look at Barcelona vs Chelsea :)

Having great success with this tactic so far, thanks :)

View attachment 249110View attachment 249111

Changed it a bit up and took one M(C) back to DM after Real destroyed me in the first 20 minutes. Worked out pretty well, after that it was even match. Maybe just dumb luck, but I'll keep that in mind vs way stronger oppositions.

having played a few games with Arsenal and the tactic works well, but then I found out some weird settings in the players instructions. The strikers wideplay is set to cut inside???oO) and cross from deep on the keeper and the anchorman? but not on the backs?...mmm maybe its just me but something doesn't seems right...but the tactic works good though.

In the start the tactic didn't worked very well, and then I changed wideplay on striker to move into channels, focus passing to mixed, and unticked hold on ball on MCR and the wingers, and ticked on hold on ball on DM. Also the winger crossing to mixed and trough balls on high. I also changed wingers were crosses from to mixed. The striker also have trough balls on mixed. All this changes worked very well. I have 16 victories in a row now with Arsenal. Thanks for the tactic. :)

Gonna test this (with a few others) on my next Ajax save I want to start.

what is the best corner tactic? when using 12.2.2. I thought it was the one you are using?

what is the best corner tactic? when using 12.2.2. I thought it was the one you are using?

This one is pretty good to be honest! I did not set up the corners though.. I never use them in my own proper tactics :)