gregar87

Reaction score
I need good rotation striker becase benzema is inyured for 4 months i have only 5 mil € any help ?

For that money, you'd only get a back up striker. Check the Transfer List, or, other than that I would suggest Garra Dembele but it would be a big club for him. What year are you in? Lacina Traore may be available?

its first season i buy lukaku but he is inyured too for 4 monts i thing about bug :D ? kadlec go to atl. madrid :(

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

sanogo inyured broken leg 7months

Jo, Vela loan, Andrej Kramaric, Macheda loan.

its first season i buy lukaku but he is inyured too for 4 monts i thing about bug :D ? kadlec go to atl. madrid :(

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Then buy Sanogo, or you can always pay over 48 months.. then with that trick you would be able to buy Dzeko, Neymar or Babacar :p

you can pick up christian benitez for bout £1.5 - £2m, i signed him for everton an he has scored 5 in 5 in the prem

Оh, you also got Castilla or the youth academy. Drag somebody from there :)

For that money, you'd only get a back up striker. Check the Transfer List, or, other than that I would suggest Garra Dembele but it would be a big club for him. What year are you in? Lacina Traore may be available?
He did say rotation striker... but Lacina's been wishy washy when I got him in my Sunderland save

Originally Posted by gregar87
Then buy Sanogo, or you can always pay over 48 months.. then with that trick you would be able to buy Dzeko, Neymar or Babacar :p

he just said that sanogo was injured for 7 months :S

Alberto Bueno, he's spanish and after a few years he does get to the standard of a top team. And hes VERY cheap :D

you can usually get him for under a mil as soon as he gets back, clearly that might be too late for you tho XD

tnx guys i buy Garra Dembele first game scored 2 goals ;)

you can get countinho on loan from inter or try and get bogdan stancu good finisher (16)