Nathan that was quick and amazing, you are brilliant, you should open a request thread ;)

Really can't be bothered with a request thread tbh, I get behind and just lose interest. Much prefer making things on a smaller scale.

I guess that nuri sahin one is for me so thanks nathan! What program do you use to render an image out of curiousity?

Could someone please do the Urby Emmanuelson one and if I think it's good enough I will allow you to do the others :)

not as good as nathans but heres one:
72171466.png

97356999.png

hair is a bit bumpy :/

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

46343494.png

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

35530226.png

Shall do now. (Bald head so might **** up.)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Hate bald heads, not bad though.

Defoe.png

Got some time, will do.

Woooo.png

May have over-done the hair a bit but should good enough.

Ross - No offence, but you're taking the **** a little here. Nathan and Jose have been very good to do any of them, and now you're turning it into a request thread for yourself. If they actually are happy to do it, then it's fine I guess, just that you sort of assume someone is willing to help you, because they have done.. I know it's not any of my business because i'm not doing them, just a little advice.. maybe if you have a kit and sig request thread you should try your own hand at cutting.. just a thought.

I know what you mean Joss. I have tried doing cut outs myself but they really do fail and if Nathan and Jose are not happy to do the cut outs then I entirely understand.

I know what you mean Joss. I have tried doing cut outs myself but they really do fail and if Nathan and Jose are not happy to do the cut outs then I entirely understand.

Fair enough then, just don't get pissy if they don't (I'm sure you won't, but some people would)