Impressive!!

One question: Peter Beardsley, one of my big favorites, can be found both as a player for Newcastle and as their U21 manager. Have I done something wrong when I installed the database and started the game?

Impressive!!

One question: Peter Beardsley, one of my big favorites, can be found both as a player for Newcastle and as their U21 manager. Have I done something wrong when I installed the database and started the game?

Thank you! No, everything's ok, because I didn't made legends on existing persons. I created all of them, so there is Beardsley as a player and coach, like many other legends. :)

I played your Database last year and this one is even BETTER! Best Database on FM hands down.

This is an unbelievable effort. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Holy ****. I've been working on legend databases on and off for three years now, but yours is actually better than the 2010 one that was my model until now. This is right up there with that Classics patch for FIFA 14 (which criminally underrates Ilie Balaci, though).
Thanks for making me lose motivation to work on my version. You've found that really sweet spot between normal-tier and legend-tier players, AND you did a great job on the Romanians that are in the game. I mean, the only thing I could try to improve would be the Craiova team, but your work is so complete, that I'm not even sure if it's a good idea anymore.
Out of curiosity, where are you from?

Hi, I've download your very incredible db, but i've a problem with facepack . All face are not in the good player
ex : papin had photo of revelli, rivaldo of cruyf ect

Hi, I've download your very incredible db, but i've a problem with facepack . All face are not in the good player
ex : papin had photo of revelli, rivaldo of cruyf ect

Just start new game with default database, not with winter update.

Holy ****. I've been working on legend databases on and off for three years now, but yours is actually better than the 2010 one that was my model until now. This is right up there with that Classics patch for FIFA 14 (which criminally underrates Ilie Balaci, though).
Thanks for making me lose motivation to work on my version. You've found that really sweet spot between normal-tier and legend-tier players, AND you did a great job on the Romanians that are in the game. I mean, the only thing I could try to improve would be the Craiova team, but your work is so complete, that I'm not even sure if it's a good idea anymore.
Out of curiosity, where are you from?

Thanks mate, I'm really glad that you liked my work so much. I tried to include the best legends that each country had. So, from Romanian league, I created around 40 biggest legends and couple of them who were played abroad.
Here you can see list from where I create players. Pes stats site is very good and gives a lot of information about each legend.
Pes Miti del Calcio - View topic - Romania All Stars
I'm from Serbia, Red Star Belgrade fan, but also have big respect for Romanian football history. Belodedici one of my favourite players, played for two european champions! Last year I also made legends database, but not comprehensive and precise in attributes like this. Now I've found a better and more accurate sources with many attributes and correct positions.

I start with default database, but the faces are wrong too

Then you have something else involved apart from this database. If you do everything according to the instructions, faces must match the players.

How many of you play this database, how are things going, with whom club you are playing, share some impressions? :)

Congratulations

Congratulations for the great work, I saw that there is a group of facepacks probably created by someone (eg. Real, milan, manutd, celtic) where I can download it?

Congratulations for the great work, I saw that there is a group of facepacks probably created by someone (eg. Real, milan, manutd, celtic) where I can download it?

Thanks. That is created by some people from Korea for FMH. And I found some photos of legends, and use it for my database. Problem is that site is on korean language :D
'Gunzo faces' 카테고리의 글 목록