DAK7

Reaction score
Anyone else take over United and RVP is distinctly average, ive actually had to leave him out alot over the last 11/12 games because he's been so poor.

Not sure if this is the game or just happens to be mine and its his first season at United.

Yes im struggling to get him firing myself! Cant leave him out as no other striker has scored after 7 games

Where are you playing him? Out and out striker?

yeah he cant buy a goal for me, but signed bale for 25 million and he cant stop scoring from the left wing!!! also had Rooney score from the half way line!!!

Anyone else take over United and RVP is distinctly average, ive actually had to leave him out alot over the last 11/12 games because he's been so poor.

Not sure if this is the game or just happens to be mine and its his first season at United.

Yeah, for me he played 26 games scored 6 goals in the league, although he was top goal scorer in the Champions League with 7, I use Hernandez for the Prem and RVP for Champions League.

People keep saying this, but he's scored 7 in 7 for me, with 3 assists :S I play him as a treq, sometimes in a 4-3-1-2, 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-1.

Rooney is the one I'm struggling with.

yeh i had trouble with Rooney and Van Persie, it's an area of the game that needs fixing as loads of strikers seem unable to get realistic amounts of goals- messi scored only 14 which is a joke

It all depends on how you play him/your team. When setting him up as treq or dlf you can't judge him by the amount of goals seeing as his main objective isn't to score goals.

robin cant find his feet for me either in united kit cant scored he only bagged 1 in 15 games for me which is the best postion to play him in?

Strugging with him too, he's quite injury prone too in my save. had two 4 week injuries in about 3 1/2 months!!! Which is rubbish because i've trained Rooney as an AMC/CM now, i rarely use him up front. It leaves Hernandez and Welbeck. Welbeck is VERY hot and cold in my save.

He scored about 18 in 13 appearances for me as an advanced forward with rooney behind and inside forward support

I had him playing as a STCR (poacher) in a 4-2-2-2 upfront with Rooney, scored 25 in 39 first season... Just started second season and he's scored 7 from 15 which isn't too bad.

I had some luck with RvP playing raikans Might and magic and playing him as the Left forward in the deep lying playmaker role, consistently getting media praise and scoring so try that out

he's absolutely beasting in my MU save. I use 4-2-3-1 wide, putting the wingers as inside forward support, and the hole player as attacking mid (rooney). Put RVP as complete forward with maximize creativity and no defensive duty. the 2 pivots are both DLP on defensive duty :p Hope that helps. Rooney gets loads of assists, and RVP just bang in goals.

He was awful on mine, I played him first season and he scored less than 10 goals, second season I hardly played him, he left and joined some dutch team not scoring many their either, he just seems to not be very good