ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Bandung Rhinos FC
Colours: Blue, yellow and green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: a rhino
Any other info:
Based in Bandung, Indonesia

Team Name: FC Buitenzorg
Colours: Blue and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: a deer, mountain
Any other info:
Based in Bogor, Indonesia (Buitenzorg is the old name of Bogor)

Thanks

BANDUNG RHINOS F.C.

Bandung Rhinos FC_400px.png
Bandung Rhinos FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bandung Rhinos FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bandung Rhinos FC_Icon18x18px.png

FC BUITENZORG

FC Buitenzorg_400px.png
FC Buitenzorg_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
FC Buitenzorg_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
FC Buitenzorg_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
It is, indeed the one in Bulgaria. I found this old badge of theirs. Can you base the logo on it but make it a bit more modern?
Edit: use the colours of the badge you already made
Thanks in advance

View attachment 501710

FC RASOVO (REDUX)
Me and my friend are doing a created team save and we need a badge for out team AFC Branston and the b team. If it could be a bit like the Burton Albion badge as far as shield shape goes and free reign for the rest

Colours are light blue and white

FC Rasovo-2_400px.png
FC Rasovo-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
FC Rasovo-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
FC Rasovo-2_Icon18x18px.png

Me and my friend are doing a created team save and we need a badge for out team AFC Branston and the b team. If it could be a bit like the Burton Albion badge as far as shield shape goes and free reign for the rest

Colours are light blue and white

AFC BRANSTON
Featuring the waterwheel from Waterwheel Lane.

AFC Branston_400px.png
AFC Branston_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
AFC Branston_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
AFC Branston_Icon18x18px.png

Hi Mate,

I love your work. I was really hoping you could make me a custom logo. Here are the details, I would love it based on this logo

Team Name: Castel San Rocco
Colours: Yellow and Dark Grey ( like the Milan red and black you can see in the badge ) where the logo has gold can my one be silver please )
Year Established: 2020
Badge shape Same as attached picture.
Features: Where the original says ACM can mine say CSR also where the original has Italian writing on the bottom can I just have 2020
Any other info:
Could it have angel wings coming out of it as the nickname of the Club is The Angles.

thanks in advance mate I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 8603D119-8F53-4853-8268-7C2D4B86B14D.png
    8603D119-8F53-4853-8268-7C2D4B86B14D.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 222
Could it be this yellow if possible

Attachments

• CA324234-F608-4530-B0F5-2E51517EEF18.png
    CA324234-F608-4530-B0F5-2E51517EEF18.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 187
Yo Rochey.

A few friends and I are currently in the process of building a European Super League filled only with Red Bull owned teams.

With only 2 around in Liepzig and Salzburg, we have had to create a few of our own (around 50 or so, last I counted).

Figured I'd ask if you're fine with that first instead of bombarding the thread with that many requests at once.

Yo Rochey.

A few friends and I are currently in the process of building a European Super League filled only with Red Bull owned teams.

With only 2 around in Liepzig and Salzburg, we have had to create a few of our own (around 50 or so, last I counted).

Figured I'd ask if you're fine with that first instead of bombarding the thread with that many requests at once.

RED BULL LOGOS
Actually, this leads me to something I wanted to do, anyway. Over the years, I've made loads of Red Bull logos on request but I only recently found out the correct font for the team name — it's one called Industria. So I wouldn't mind working through some of those old ones to replace the team name with the correct font — take a look at the screenshot at the bottom of this post and pick any of those names you want and list them together with whichever other teams you want and I'll update and create as required. These three are the most recent and use the correct font (and take a little bit of licence with the central circle, which is optional):

Red Bull Basingstoke

Red Bull Basingstoke FC_400px.png
Red Bull Basingstoke FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Basingstoke FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Basingstoke FC_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull London Tigers

Red Bull London Tigers FC_400px.png
Red Bull London Tigers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull London Tigers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull London Tigers FC_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull Zagreb

Red Bull Zagreb_400px.png
Red Bull Zagreb_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Zagreb_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Zagreb_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull Clubs: Screenshot

Red Bull Clubs.png

Last edited:
Oh my good. I am basque. In the badge of the Basque Federation on the left side you put the badge of the Guardia Civil (Spanih Police on basque country) whit the crown, spears and a sword . What a big mistake. Look in google "lauburu" it's the most important basque symbol.

It's like in the badge of an Catholic team of North Ireland like Cliftonville, or Donegal Celtic it's appear a Royal Crown or any British Symbol. Sorry about my English

RED BULL LOGOS
Actually, this leads me to something I wanted to do, anyway. Over the years, I've made loads of Red Bull logos on request but I only recently found out the correct font for the team name — it's one called Industria. So I wouldn't mind working through some of those old ones to replace the team name with the correct font — take a look at the screenshot at the bottom of this post and pick any of those names you want and list them together with whichever other teams you want and I'll update and create as required. These three are the most recent and use the correct font (and take a little bit of licence with the central circle, which is optional):

Red Bull Basingstoke

View attachment 501877 View attachment 501878 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 501879 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 501880

Red Bull London Tigers

View attachment 501881 View attachment 501882 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 501883 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 501884

Red Bull Zagreb

View attachment 501885 View attachment 501886 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 501887 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 501888

Red Bull Clubs: Screenshot

View attachment 501889

Grand. Thanks, man.

I'll exclude the clubs/nations I've already grabbed some of your logos for.

RB Elbasan - Albania
RB Canillo - Andorra
RB Gyumri - Armenia
RB Bregenz - Austria
RB Ganja - Azerbaijan
RB Salihorsk - Belarus
RB Brussels - Belgium
RB Sarajevo - Bosnia
RB Razgrad - Bulgaria
RB Limassol - Cyprus
RB Teplice - Czech Republic
RB Køpenhavn - Denmark
RB Valga - Estonia
RB Gøta - Faroe Islands
RB Lahti - Finland
RB Struga - FYR Macedonia
RB Mestia - Georgia
RB Meppen - Germany
RB Gibraltar - Gibraltar
RB Athens - Greece
RB Sopron - Hungary
RB Drogheda - Republic of Ireland
RB Azarya - Israel
RB Venezia - Italy
RB Kemer - Kazakhstan
RB Cesis - Latvia
RB Eschen - Liechtenstein
RB Utena - Lithuania
RB Rosport - Luxembourg
RB Mosta - Malta
RB Tiraspol - Moldova
RB Kotor - Montenegro
RB Arnhem - The Netherlands
RB Larne - Northern Ireland
RB Røyrvik - Norway
RB Staszow - Poland
RB Vizela - Portugal
RB Giroc - Romania
RB Sochi - Russia
RB Faetano - San Marino
RB Stirling - Scotland
RB Srbica - Serbia
RB Zvolen - Slovakia
RB Vransko - Slovenia
RB Köping - Sweden
RB Grenchen - Switzerland
RB Edirne - Turkey
RB Pripyat - Ukraine

I've also looked up some variations of RB logos. If you can use them (Barna/Salzburg template incl.) to add some variety to a few of the clubs, then please do. If not, then no worries.

Definitely take some license with the centre circle on these. A city's coat of arms/flag, an interesting landmark or the flag of the nation it comes from (or just the flag colours if the flag design itself doesn't work, like what you did for RB Pentag).

Also, dont worry about the est. year on these.

Attachments

• 1588685665022.png
    1588685665022.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 378
  • 1588685698339.png
    1588685698339.png
    210 KB · Views: 458
  • 1588685732067.png
    1588685732067.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 191
  • images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
WESTWOOD TABLE SOCCER
A Twitter logo for a Subbuteo-themed account.

Westwood Table Soccer-2_400px.png

Hello mate!

Can i ask you two new logos for Everton?

One based in 10 champions league titles and another based in 20 premier league titles?

- Champions Version: with a star in the top for example
- Premier League Version: two stars on top

Thank you so much

Hey Rocheyb, hope all is well with you.
Was hoping you could create a badge for a new CM in FM19.
Badge:
Newark F.C
White and Green with gold trim
River Devon - The team is from Nottingham, England and they play across from the River Devon so I'd like the river to be incorporated into the badge.
Est 1892
Nickname: The Sconces
Octagon Shape

Hello again!

After reading a story about Morecambe FC on reddit I've decided to start a new save with them. Could you possibly recreate their 100th Anniversary crests from this link and a small custom versions without a ribbon for the future? Included a pic below. Thank you so much for your previous works. :D

1588409903_8649_brochure_morecambe_100_years_v06_(006)_crowdfunder-page-003.jpg

Yo Rochey.

Hi Rochey,

Is there any chance you could do a Red Bull Bicester logo. If this could be the exact same as the Basingstoke one you have done but just have 2019 as the year founded rather than 2020.

This would be greatly appreciated as I have just started a new save and going to see if I can get them from Div 10 in England to the Prem.

Thankyou this is hugely appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb, hope all is well with you.
Was hoping you could create a badge for a new CM in FM19.
Badge:
Newark F.C
White and Green with gold trim
River Devon - The team is from Nottingham, England and they play across from the River Devon so I'd like the river to be incorporated into the badge.
Est 1892
Nickname: The Sconces
Octagon Shape
Could you also do a design for another team I plan on putting into the league.
Name: Brightburn F.C
Colours: I'd like one badge in yellow and white, the other in navy blue and yellow.
Est. 1893
Logo: A bee.
I'd also like this badge to be fairly minimalistic. Everything else is up to you.