Rootsey

Reaction score

Welcome everyone to my fantasy football league for football manager. I couldn't remember the real name for this type of game so made one up. The rules are simple, each player picks a team and then I will put us all in a random generator to determine the order of play of which we pick our teams. This means people like Messi could be playing for Stoke and so on. To make it fair on the players who get picked 20th, the next round the picks will get reversed so the person who picked last goes first in round. The way I am going to have people pick is by PM or Email whichever is easier. To save me getting a millions people saying Messi in their PMs the way I want people to pick their squad is like so:

Burnley:
1.Messi

Aston Villa
1.Messi
2.Ronaldo

Chelsea
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neuer

So in this case Burnley got drawn out 1st. They picked Messi as their first choice. Next up was Aston Villa who wanted to pick Messi but as Burnley already chose him they got their second choice. Same with Chelsea who got 3 picks as 2 teams went before them but as they had Neuer as their 2nd pick and nobody had chosen him then they get the player.

At the end of each round of picking I will release the squads so you can see who has been picked and where you need to pick some players.

Premier League Rules for registration
Maximum Squad size of 25 players
8 Players trained in England for 3 years before 21st Birthday

I am going to say you need to have at least 5 English people in the squad
At least 2 players over the age of 31
At least 3 players under 21

Failure to comply with these rules will mean that I have the right to take away one player from your squad and replace them with someone who fits into the rules.

At the end of the picking once everyone has their squads I will then either SIM the game or if someone who has the in game editor wants to help me out we could turn this into a chairman game but we will see how it goes for now.

Arsenal - Riddo492
Aston Villa
Burnley - Rootsey
Chelsea - LordPMGthe3rd
Crystal Palace - Joshwiggy
Everton - DidierDrogba
Hull - Catadiaz12
Leicester - Murley
Liverpool - Lewie100
Man City - ConorC98
Man Utd - LeedsUtdAndProud
Newcastle - Mapas
QPR -NYCarmy
Southampton - lufcberg22
Stoke - Gnoteb
Sunderland - Bakestar
Swansea - Natekronos
Tottenham - Cheeko63
West Brom - Dean Wilkes
West Ham - gpsanchez​

Hopefully I will have 20 people sign up quickly and we can get things going. Just simply say whatever team you want to be and I will add you in. First come first served but I will pick whatever team is last as I want to join in too.

Last edited:
Arsenal - Riddo
Vidal
Leno Marcelo Thiago Jovetic Villas Boas

Aston Villa - Pieface1790
Lahm
Hart Kompany Iniesta Diego Costa Klopp

Burnley - Rootsey
Mata
Akinfeev Jones Barkley Welbeck Wenger

Chelsea - LordPMGthe3rd
Courtois
Szczesny Cahill Sanchez Mandzukic Benitez

Crystal Palace - Joshwiggy
Rooney
Lloris Alaba Wilshere Lukaku Mourinho

Everton - DiderDrogba
Messi Begovic Baines Isco Tevez Blanc

Hull- Catadiaz12
Pogma
Perrin Azpilicueta Di Maria Immobile Bielsa

Leicester - Murley
Aguero Bardi Shaw Carrick Etoo Capello

Liverpool - Lewie100
Gotze
Ter Stegen Pique Coutinho Sturridge Ancelotti

Man City - ConorC98
James Rodriguez
De Gea Ramos Toure Neymar Pellegrini

Man Utd - LeedsUtdAndProud
Hummels Lopez Boateng Kroos Cavani Van Gaal

Newcastle - Mapas
Neuer
Navas Ginter Lamela Higuain Conte

QPR - NYCarmy
Thomas Mueller
Handanovic Balanta Martinez JacksonMartinez Simeone

Southampton - lufcberg22
Ronaldo Romero Alba Pirlo Icardi

Stoke - Gnoteb
Bale
Cech Chiellini Robben Mario Gomez Rodgers

Sunderland - Bakestar
Suarez
Valdes Zouma Fabregas Balotelli Martinez

Swansea - Natekronos
Varane
Sirigu Marquinhos Hazard Benteke Pochettino

Tottenham - Cheeko63
Lewandowski
Bravo Sakho Modric J Hernandez Luis Enrique

West Brom - Dean Wilkes
Ibrahimovic
Forster Doria Gil Romero Barbosa Bruce

West Ham - gpsanchez
Falcao
Buffon Silva Reus Rvp Guardiola

Last edited:
Yeah, they are fine. I can see you posted a request message on the Chairman Game thread. :)

Yeah, they are fine. I can see you posted a request message on the Chairman Game thread. :)

Yeah I know a lot of the people in the Chairman Game thread are trustworthy so would like them to come along and join this too :)

Can I go Man Utd? Don't really understand the rules though so could you explain

Yeah thats fine mate. Basically when I have 20 players I will release a list in how many picks people get so if you are 20th u have to send me a pm with 20 players on that list. If you are 2nd on the list you get two picks because the person who picks first may pick the player you want so you get another choice. It is easier to do it that way instead of you picking a player sending me a PM then for me to say no sorry hes already been picked.

Yeah thats fine mate. Basically when I have 20 players I will release a list in how many picks people get so if you are 20th u have to send me a pm with 20 players on that list. If you are 2nd on the list you get two picks because the person who picks first may pick the player you want so you get another choice. It is easier to do it that way instead of you picking a player sending me a PM then for me to say no sorry hes already been picked.

Still slightly confused, not your fault I've had minimum sleep. Hopefully I understand more shortly :(

Still slightly confused, not your fault I've had minimum sleep. Hopefully I understand more shortly :(

Its ok once all the teams are picked and the order is done I will tell you what to do from then on :) I am trying to find the rules to explain easier but its hard lol

That's your opinion, there's only one team I'll never ever be and that's Galatasaray even if it's a fun game as I hate them. I dislike Man Utd but my hate isn't as strong for them as it is for Galatasaray so I can just bare being Man Utd