smtbytr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, maybe i am late for this but i want to share my tactic with you anyway. Since i started fm, i mostly used favorite tactics but i couldn't satisfied until i create my own. Last years i was trying to create tactic with Tactical Theorems and other documentaries and i was successful but in fm13 they didn't worked. However, i have a mixed tactic contains Jassar,Raikan,TacticalTheorems and my own experiences. Not the best tactic but made me champion with Besiktas without Fernandes, Almeida etc. I wanted fix the financial situation and played with mostly average players. Here;

View attachment 464731

View attachment 464730View attachment 464729View attachment 464728View attachment 464727View attachment 464726View attachment 464725

My transfers ;

View attachment 464724

Training: Team Cohesion-Very High and Tactics until familiarity completed then Team Cohesion-Average and Teamwork or Defending Set Pieces (whatever you need)

Still needs some developments but hope you like it.

View attachment 464723

So lads, i updated my tactic. I want someone to test this, hope you like it.

View attachment 464398View attachment 464397View attachment 464396View attachment 464395View attachment 464394View attachment 464393

DMCL is the main defender in the midfield, plays short passes only.
DMCL is the brain of the team, does everything.
MC is like AMC, needs finishing, dribbling, first touch and long shots.
Rest- Typical players.

Training, I'm using ball control-average, defend set pieces in general but before season starts Team Cohesion-Tactics
Any suggestion or complaint, i'm waiting :)

good for when you play lower league teams but when you play teams above theres no point turning up even at home, put it together with a solid tactic for big teams and you have a great combo