craig9045

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm in work at the moment so i'll post screenies later.

I added the german league this season (2016) and shalke have had an outstanding youth recruitment!

There are 3 players with 190+ PA and about 5 players who have 170+PA

Plus they are all asking for huge wages when itry to sign them (not that it stopped me)

Has anyone seen anything like this before with any clubs that arn't top of the world?

I've found that the German youth recruitment is among the best, but also that a lot of the top players come with a massive fee as opposed to other countries where you can sign for cheap or for free.

Schalke is actually one of the better sides when it comes to producing regens, and I find that gems rarely ever come from sides that are amongst the best in the world. Other good clubs to have a look at are Hadjuk, Dinamo, Motherwell, Velez, Boca etc. And I do agree with Conorcfc, what he says is pretty much accurate. German teams produce some unbelievable quality (some of the regens I've posted have seriously blown me away), but their youngsters tend to be very very expensive.

Yeah, i've been thinking about a new challenge in my save and the german league is where i'll be going.

Maybe a schalke world domination is on the cards.

I usually get loads of scottish regens in previous FM's but im glad to see that in FM12 they're from anywhere.