Scottish Cup Thread

Great draw for us
Its even better that the Old Firm have been drawn together

QUARTER FINALS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Great draw for Hearts providing they win tonight. Heading to the game so hoping they beat St.Johnstone.

Great draw for us
Its even better that the Old Firm have been drawn together

QUARTER FINALS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Thats if Stenny and Threave ever actually play XD. they should play it at a neutral ground its getting beyond a joke now lol.

Hopefully we can beat Falkirk away, although I couldn't be bothered going to watch it. Difficult tie if we manage that, but not completely impossible.

I hope again for many injuries to Rangers on this game. GO CELTIC!

Good draw :) We've done it before, and can do it again! If we have Huseklepp, I think Rangers will be in trouble. They usually play a higher defensive line at Ibrox, and Huseklepp is fast! Just watch his goals against Portugal and France this autumn!

Edit: Just checked Gers' fixtures. You're playing us and Sporting Lisbonx2 in one week. Good thing you've got such fantastic depth in your squad!;p

Last edited:
Edit: Just checked Gers' fixtures. You're playing us and Sporting Lisbonx2 in one week. Good thing you've got such fantastic depth in your squad!;p

About the squad depth, i assume you're being sarcastic?

Personally for me Old firm comes before Europe! lol. I cannot wait for it. It will be a tough run of fixtures though.

I Think hes just trying to join in the hatred of Rangers which he clearly doesn't understand mate :p I wouldn't retaliate to his childish comments take them with a pinch of salt XD

I dont have any hatred for Rangers.

I just want them to not be on maximum force against sporting for europa league. I always hope for injuries and suspensions for sporting oppositions. Nothing personal really.

I dont have any hatred for Rangers.

I just want them to not be on maximum force against sporting for europa league. I always hope for injuries and suspensions for sporting oppositions. Nothing personal really.

What because the last time we played you's, your lot got beaten :D. Still not nice to see players get injured ;)

What because the last time we played you's, your lot got beaten :D. Still not nice to see players get injured ;)

Well, parking the bus in front of goal and sneaking out on the counter, now that's class.

And boo-frigging-hoo, the player got injured. He still will receive his fat check at the end of the month.

Well, parking the bus in front of goal and sneaking out on the counter, now that's class.

And boo-frigging-hoo, the player got injured. He still will receive his fat check at the end of the month.

didn't say it was class though, We still put sporting out. Thats all that matters, Anyway shut up and grow up this is a Scottish Cup thread. Its really big of you to want players to be injured, It sort of proves that your scared because you know you will lose again. Anyway stop spamming this thread and go away and grow up :)

Just back from Fortress Firhill. Scraped a 1-0 win at home to Falkirk. Missed the goal though, my pal went for a chippy before so we were late in :( Next up is the trip to Inverness - would have much preferred Hearts!

No need for wishing a player to get injured, regardless of who he plays for.