monkev23

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As as a celtic fan I hate that there is no competition in domestic matches and only care when champions league matches come round.

Would it work if I increased other teams finances to man city billionaire levels in order to create better competition whilst keeping celtics at default.

Any my drawbacks to this?

Reputation would also need to be boosted in order to attract better players, eventually it would help however you;d maybe aswell create a euro league or move celtic into england.

Finances and reputation would do the trick. If you're wanting to garner better competition throughout the whole of Scotland I'd be tempted to up the rep and finances of Championship, League 1 & 2 teams as well, maybe even the Highland/Lowland leagues, in line with the equivalent English divisions.

Ok thanks guys, will try that. Just not interested in the usual celtic in England snore fest.

Ok thanks guys, will try that. Just not interested in the usual Celtic in England snore fest.

If your wanting it to just stay in Scotland then definitely up all the reps & boost finance. Or you could decrease Celtics rep which would also make it more difficult for you as you wouldn't be able to bring in as good players.

dont forget the nation youth rating etc as well.

Just give all other Scottish teams sugar daddies... ;)