Shocking T-Shirts for Heysel!

bozinis8

Reaction score
A Manchester United supporters website pulled into service on line souvenirs with a clear reference to the tragedy of Hazel and accusations against Liverpool!
View attachment 169387

As revealed by the english newspaper "Daily Mail",the website "Mancunia Merchandise" was selling shirts and signs that were on their three stars and the slogan "Without killing anyone. "
Of course, there is a clear allusion to the three Champions Leagues that Manchester United won (1968, 1999, 2008),and wild episodes before the final in Brussels in 1985 between Liverpool and Juventus,that was marked by the death of 39 fans of Juve!

I relaized that is on the wrong section!
Can someone move it?

It is true and the fan site has now taken it down.

Think most United fans agree that it is pretty shocking but people seem to label some idiotic fans as all of United fans (look at the comments in the daily mail article).

wow,that is low. Its amazing how cruel and ruthless some fans can be. Sure Heysel and Hillsborough happened to us. But United have the Munich air disaster but you wouldnt see any Liverpool fan make fun of that. Its not even about the clubs,its disrespect to the fans that lost their lives.

wow,that is low. Its amazing how cruel and ruthless some fans can be. Sure Heysel and Hillsborough happened to us. But United have the Munich air disaster but you wouldnt see any Liverpool fan make fun of that. Its not even about the clubs,its disrespect to the fans that lost their lives.

Thats not at all true. We have seen Munich chants at SOS and also people making Plane actions..

On topic, Shame about the pathetic fans, no pathetic human beings. How can someone mock/make fun of such a disaster is beyond me.

Scumbags, that is all.

Every club has a set of pathetic fans who would make fun of a disaster.

Glad it has been taken down as it shouldn't have been up in the first place. "Fans" who do stuff like this just make the rest look bad.

Its almost if a section of Utd and Liverpool fans like to trade off the tragedys they have had. Both clubs have had these sorts of tragedys so you would think they would both leave it out because they both know what it feels like. Absolute c***s and they dont deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Let's not turn this into who said what when to which clubs' fans.

Disgraceful from a blogger who is apparently the best Utd club blog on the internet (according to EPLTalk). He refused to take it down before as well after some heated debates on twitter - He said that Liverpool FC tried to cover it up and blame it on Chelsea fans. Said that the actions of LFC were more disgraceful than selling what he saw as a joke on a t-shirt.

They aren't United/football fans, they are scum. Those sort of people put United fans to shame simple as that. Glad the site has been pulled.

Thats not at all true. We have seen Munich chants at SOS and also people making Plane actions..

On topic, Shame about the pathetic fans, no pathetic human beings. How can someone mock/make fun of such a disaster is beyond me.

Well said.

Scum are scum - where they're from and who they supposedly support are totally irrelevent.

Last edited:

Every club has a set of pathetic fans who would make fun of a disaster.

Glad it has been taken down as it shouldn't have been up in the first place. "Fans" who do stuff like this just make the rest look bad.

Its almost if a section of Utd and Liverpool fans like to trade off the tragedys they have had. Both clubs have had these sorts of tragedys so you would think they would both leave it out because they both know what it feels like. Absolute c***s and they dont deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Its sad that a few stupid people would make fun of anything like that. Football rivalry is one thing but for people who make fun of a tragic accident realy are the scum of the earth. Its the same story with anybody in a football gang. They just make all decent honest fans look bad.
Im a Liverpool fan but if i ever seen somebody make jibes about munich id deck them myself.
Im suprised the Heysel t-shirt jibe has been put out now. United are in line to win Number 4(doubt it will happen but anythings possible). At least it hasnt been released later this month to coincide with the Anniversary.

well, i believe that ManU fans should not mess with that fact,as it not forgotten yet and never should be!
Α massive death tragedy should not be used as impeach to Liverpool fans!