Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

sabumy3a.jpg
just picked this player up for 8.5m what do you reckon?

View attachment 356101

This lad was a free transfer at the beginning of season 2. He's turned into an absolute beast. He didnt have a club. He has been unreal in the goalscoring charts Especially for England

View attachment 354188

Just bought this guy for 33M (7.5M + 25.5M in 48 months). You might think that it's too much but I actually think the otherwise (LOL). I'll play him in DC position. IMO he can be one of the best defenders in the game. I had Balanta before in Tottenham but when I went to Barcelona I had no one decent, even Pique was degrading. My database is probably small so good guys are quite hard to find, let alone expensive. So this guy will probably play first eleven when he comes. I'm in awe just for the fact that his Passing is 17 at only 18 years old. His mental atm is a concern but I have faith in him. I'll enjoy playing him while seeing him improve. His wage is cheap too. Only 1.5M yearly and for 5 years with only 10% yearly rise. His only real weakness is his quickness but I want to believe he'll improve to a decent degree. He has 2.5 stars of room for improvement after all.

Last edited:
But messi like technical stats and ronaldo like physicals make up for it :p

Can't get this guy a WP. :(View attachment 655448
Have you tried making him a rotation or first team squad member in his contract? You can always change it back to hot prospect or back up (you'd just have to accept paying slightly higher wages for him owing to the increased squad status). This method usually works for me.

Have you tried making him a rotation or first team squad member in his contract? You can always change it back to hot prospect or back up (you'd just have to accept paying slightly higher wages for him owing to the increased squad status). This method usually works for me.

Nice idea! Hadn't considered that.