Last question. How's your spread of goals from set pieces?

TBH, Its standard.. like basic.

Couldn't find anything that worked remarkable better..

So with Tottenham for example, I got 3 of 82 goals in 32 matches from corners :p so it sucks really!

Second game using it and beat 5-1 Leicester

sPbqZwc.png

If anyone know of any good set piece routines, like defending corners and free kicks, and attacking corners and free kicks..

Then please let me know so I can implement them in the tactic! :)

If even 80% of your results can be achieved by anyone who tries this tactic, then you've created the best tactic on FM 16 by far.

All other tactics released so far only work for some people, some teams...

If even 80% of your results can be achieved by anyone who tries this tactic, then you've created the best tactic on FM 16 by far.

All other tactics released so far only work for some people, some teams...

Well, it should not be too hard, for too be honest I suck at this game :p Like I dont take care of my players and such.. So anyone should manage something like this :)

We'll have to put this tactic to the ultimate test, then; Vanarama North/South.

I'm glad you brought a version out of this for this year dude, your tactic last year was unreal, perfect balance I found between bombing forward and still being able to shut teams out. I've been using my own tactics up to now with great success, but I loved yours last year so I'll give this a go for sure. I'm thinking of a spurs game, did you play Lamely left, right, or did you sell him? I bought him on a Sevilla save and he was beastly as a AMR inside forward so I was just wondering where you played him if you kept him in the spurs game

I'm glad you brought a version out of this for this year dude, your tactic last year was unreal, perfect balance I found between bombing forward and still being able to shut teams out. I've been using my own tactics up to now with great success, but I loved yours last year so I'll give this a go for sure. I'm thinking of a spurs game, did you play Lamely left, right, or did you sell him? I bought him on a Sevilla save and he was beastly as a AMR inside forward so I was just wondering where you played him if you kept him in the spurs game

I'm really glad to hear that man :) I Hope you like this one aswell, as its pretty simuler.

I used Lamela on the left side at most times. And then SON on the right

View attachment 196343View attachment 196342