rav3nac09

Reaction score
I created a skins folder

started the game and then it froze on a black screen saying

Processing...Processing...Please Wait

Deleted the skin and it worked no problem,downloaded a brand new skin and same problem happened

Is this normal?

Same thing happens to me mate, no idea how to fix it and can't find any threads on the subject already...

When I start the game up then add the skins folder with my skin in it, then try reload the skin in-game it loads the new skin but all the menu bars and tactics screen is messed up! Won't show the drop-down menu with preferences on it to load default skin or even quit the game!

Last edited:
I created a skins folder

started the game and then it froze on a black screen saying

Processing...Processing...Please Wait

Deleted the skin and it worked no problem,downloaded a brand new skin and same problem happened

Is this normal?

What skin is it?

Same thing happens to me mate, no idea how to fix it and can't find any threads on the subject already...

When I start the game up then add the skins folder with my skin in it, then try reload the skin in-game it loads the new skin but all the menu bars and tactics screen is messed up! Won't show the drop-down menu with preferences on it to load default skin or even quit the game!

That would be an error with the skin that you downloaded because if it works grand with the normal skin.

I have seen a few folk having problams with skins .. please take note:

Patch 11.1 is needed

the reasons .. its needed for all dark base skins because the xml. of the skin will relate to dark2011 like:

<flags id="parent" value="fm2011 dark"/>

and the dark is only in patch 11.1

downloaded sparks skin and ive got the new patch works fine (K)