Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> DEMOLISHER !

SLICER

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF SLICER V1
(Thanks to Extinction76 for putting the tactic settings into .Tac file :))

(IMPORTANT 1: After you import the tactic then add "Get Further Forward" PI to both Inside Forwards)

(IMPORTANT 2: After you import the tactic then change the Team Crossing Settings to "Low Crosses”" from "Mixed")

(IMPORTANT 3: After you import the tactic then change the defensive corner setup in the tactic according to the screenshots that can be found below. Also, I recommend to check all the set pieces in the tactic and set them according to the screenshots bleow.)

Le3dd2K.png

TEAM MENTALITY - STANDART

TEAM SHAPE - FLUID

unQlXQe.png

PLAYERS INTRUCTIONS:

FALSE NINE (SUPPORT)
View attachment 124972

INSIDE FORWARDS (SUPPORT)
View attachment 124918

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
View attachment 124976

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (SUPPORT)
View attachment 124975

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (DEFEND)
View attachment 124974

WING BACK (SUPPORT)
View attachment 124971

COMPLETE WING BACK (ATTACK)
View attachment 124970

CENTRAL DEFENDER (DEFEND)
View attachment 124973

SWEEPER KEEPER (SUPPORT)
View attachment 124969

SET PIECES:

CORNERS (ATTACK)
DISTRIBUTION - 6 YARD BOX
View attachment 124959

CORNERS (DEFEND)
View attachment 124866]

THROW-INS
View attachment 124958

FREE KICKS (ATTACK)
DISTRIBUTION - SHORT
View attachment 124956

FREE KICKS (DEFEND)
View attachment 124955

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

XFRfA0E.png

DESCRIPTION

Hi everyone! :)

I see that the ME hasn't changed much for FM17 and it's mostly the same FM16 ME with some improvements.

it's obvious to me already that SLICER is the most efficient approach to play in FM17

Enjoy! ;)

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- AML should be right footed

- AMR should be left footed or he should have at least "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot

- Only AML or AMR positions should take the corners

WASTE TIME TACTIC

I see that using Waste Time Tactic is important in FM17 like never before so here's a guide how to get Waste Time Tactic from the main tactic:

1) Change the formation to this:
FM17_WTT_Formation.png

2) Change the TIs to this:

TEAM MENTALITY – CONTAIN
RETAIN POSSESSION
DRIBBLE LESS
WIDTH : WIDE

FM17_WTT_TI.png

3) Change the Roles/Duties/PIs of DL/DR positions to this:
FM17_FB_Pis.png

4) Change the PIs of GK to this:

FM17_WTT_GK_PIs.png

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Guys, I see that in FM17 players get a huge amount of yellow cards it's even more than it was in FM16 so be very careful with that because all positions in the tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI and if you see that some of your players is booked during the match then go to his instruction and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI instead of "Tackle Harder" PI otherwise you are at great risk to get a man sent off.

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

train1.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Def. Position" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

train2.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC : Individual Training Focus = "False Nine"

AML : Individual Training Focus = "Inside Forward"; Additional Focus might be Agility if this attribute is low

AMR : Individual Training Focus = "Inside Forward"; Additional Focus might be Agility if this attribute is low

AMC : Individual Training Focus = "Advanced Playmaker"; Additional Focus might be Finishing // Long Shots if these attributes are low

MCL : Individual Training Focus = "Advanced Playmaker"; Additional Focus might be Positioning if this attribute is low

MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Winning Midfilder"; Additional Focus might be Technique // First Touch // Passing // Composure // Jumping Reach if these attributes are low

CDL/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Central Defender"; Additional Focus might be Technique // First Touch // Passing // Composure if these attributes are low

DL/DR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Welcome, TFF. Going to download the game soon :D. Can't wait to try this tactic out!!!

Any chance of adding a .tac file for the time being?

sorry about that... I'll add a proper file soon...

U have my problem TFF, we have an .Fmf format save tactic Oo

this the official response at my domand on SI forum:

[h=3] Neil Brock[/h]
  • Sports Interactive
  • Administrators
  • 66,516 posts
  • Team: Newcastle United
  • Managing: Pro Vercelli

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

Sorry I don't follow. Basically .fmf's won't work with the PRB, only .tac files will. However when the full game is out you'll have to revert to .fmf's. Hope that's clear.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried downloading the tactic and just renaming the file with a .tac extension and seeing if it works that way?

catch 22 if download fmf file you cant find it but if you convert it to tac file you find it but cant import:(

yeah ive tried it. it does show up then but says file cannot be imported.

As dave said it does let you see it but will not import, whenever I'm saving tactics they are saving as .tac so I'm confused as to how people are managing to save them as .fmf. Unless they are saving them from the Alpha which appears to of run with the .fmf as SI say it will revert to .fmf on full release

As dave said it does let you see it but will not import, whenever I'm saving tactics they are saving as .tac so I'm confused as to how people are managing to save them as .fmf. Unless they are saving them from the Alpha which appears to of run with the .fmf as SI say it will revert to .fmf on full release

Same with me mate. If I save a tactic it saves as a .tac. Not sure why its different for some people and not others.

From reading the SI post it appears the Alpha game ran with .fmf saves. My assumption is maybe these players have been Alpha testers and using the tactics from that to publish, but with the beta running as .tac its not compatible. Needless to say we will be moving to .fmf in a few weeks time with full release

Guys, I've added screenshots with the players instructions so anyone can recreate it and I'll add screenshots of the set pieces soon(it's also important)

At this stage I find it's the best to share the tactic this way.

I'll add .tac file a bit latter.

Always a big fan of your tactics, I look forward to the .tac release

Well TFF try to reproduce it......if u want i have friend can upload a .tac version