Androoooos

Reaction score
Right, one of my best players now hates me forever.... I had a top of the table clash against chelsea and he got sent off for diving! i ended up losing the game and was slightly ****** off so i fined him 1 weeks wages. Now he says the fine was unfair and hes unhappy...
Wont talk to me in the conversations bit but i dont want to lose him hes one of the worlds best!! what can i do????

Maybe praise him in the media if he plays well and after a while he might at least start talking to you again but now that you've disciplined him you cant let him get away with stupid red cards for diving or ridiculous tackles as he will walk all over you, keep disciplining him for things he does wrong although you should issue a warning the first time he does it again then fine him and he will start to respect you

Yea i normally do warm but i got annoyed ha... if he ever talks to me again il tell him hes playin well because he is scoring loads still

u need to do that in the interaction though.. and i cant do that

Sell him. He's obviously ****** so if he stays it'll just cause internal trouble.

hmm hes played 24 scored 28 and got 20 assists though!!!1

Just speaking from experience. Happened to me a few times and had no choice but to sell the players involved-caused a major headache after a while in dressing room.

ah ok fair enough! gonna see how this season pans out then ill sell him at the end if i cant solve it...

When he plays well or gets Man of the Match it will possibly say in press conference what you thought about his performance. so try praising him there as they listen to it, the fact that he's having great performances under your management also helps.

I had same problem with Samaras at Celtic,he got ump with being transfer listed,then praised him in press and he was bemused with me saying he didnt feel worthy of comments even after he'd single handedly destroyed the Huns at Ipox with a hat trick!!! lol