Here's hoping the rest of the lino's at the world cup are on the ball like this guy is, quality.

in the advert the Brazil Cars have retaken the lead against the Argentina Cars with a cracking free kick:)

sorry off topic

Why does every United fan think Hernandez will score loads for Mexico, it was the same in the England v Mexico thread few weeks ago, he's hardly a regular for Mexico.

he scored one the other dayand was very unfortunate not to get 2

i want mexico to win, when they scored i wondered why it was given offside but even though the defender was on the line the keeper came charging out so only the defender playing him onside, great decision by the linesman

prediction mexico 1-0 south africa

Still think it could be a 3-1 win for Mexico.

Good first half, South Africa just found their feet in the last few minutes.

Why does every United fan think Hernandez will score loads for Mexico, it was the same in the England v Mexico thread few weeks ago, he's hardly a regular for Mexico.

Because in the next 3 games after the England game he started 3 and scored 3 , one against Holland, thats why ..

Come on, 9 goals in the 2nd half, just for a laugh, 5-4 mexico, come on.

Should just make a thread for each group instead of every game. You'll end up with 48 different threads not including the knockout rounds.

you could also use this as the uraguay france thread just get a mod to change the name before the france ganes starts(H)

Hm, I'd forgotten how much FM has made Guardado worse. I guess that's why they're not playing him!

funny how its still half time mate oO)

Could be a prediction, but yeah I agree it looked like a fake goalflash :p.

Just watching that FIFA advert reminded me of just how good Ronaldinho was. My pick for the best, and certainly most exciting, player of the decade passed. Its a true shame we can't watch him this year.

Should just make a thread for each group instead of every game. You'll end up with 48 different threads not including the knockout rounds.

Perhaps even a step further, in the form of a sub-forum for each of the WC groups. Can just hide them when the WC is over too.

not the best of game so far but hopefully the second half is good :)

Woooo, Guardado is warming up!

:O...

WHAT A GOAL!