Spurs board wont let me build a new stadium! :@

DarloGeorge96

Reaction score
Really annoying me. We have been selling out for 4 years every week now even in the Crapital One cup and they still don't want a new staium. I've even got 120M in the bank! Any ideas on what I can do to twist their arm or if people have played with Spurs how long it took till they got a new stadium?

They might already have the max. Stadium capacity, I don't know though.

P.S. maybe it's because they are too busy trying -and failing- to get out of Arsenal's shadow ;P

In my save it took them 2 years to build a new stadium. Perryman Park. They seem to call it the same thing? Been called the same thing since FM10 in my saves! Coincidence?

I'm playing as spurs, after the first season i got a message saying they were increasing the stadium by a whooping total of 36 seats...... i didn't ask and it wasn't expensive but it was a little odd......

this strange as they deceide to build a new stadium, without me asking at end of 1st season ..it will be called hoddle park

Last edited:
I'm playing as spurs, after the first season i got a message saying they were increasing the stadium by a whooping total of 36 seats...... i didn't ask and it wasn't expensive but it was a little odd......

Same here

Hoddle Park on mine if you request it right at the start of the game

what was the capacity.

just under 49,000. Won't be ready until 2014. I think whenever you request it the board say it isn't viable but you can reply the 'financial benefits will be really good' and they come back with the after considering what you said malarkey.

49000 is pretty nice.....

Has anyone seen the london olympic stadium go to the spurs or west ham, which will happen i gather......