DAK7

Reaction score
Can't seem to find a thread on Spurs...

Thought id take over at Spurs and see how i got on, ended up coming 3rd and getting beat on pens by Lazio in the Semi Final of the Uefa Cup.

In my 1st season i signed David Santon, Antonio Valencia, Wellington Nem, Ademilson, Otavio and Robert Lewandowski (absolute goal machine) I think if he didn't get injured for the last 6/7 games we'd have went closer to winning the league.

Sold Akotto, Lennon, Livermore, Gomes, Naughton, Jenas and loaned Adebayor to Dortmund.

Just starting the league in my 2nd season and ive signed Kasper Schmeichel as backup, Marek Hamsik, Tony Jantschke and in the process of signing Hector Moreno.

Sold Adebayor, Bentley, Townsend, Rose, Sigurdsson and let Gallas and Friedal go on free's.

Bought a whole load of kids for my youth team aswell. Kadu, Teke, Adryan etc.

Anyone had any success with Spurs?

Just done my first year,

Won the Premier League and Capital One Cup, only signing I made was Ademilson for £5.25 million.

Started 2nd season, signed Alaba 24m and Zouma 20m 1st in premier league W6 L1 and won all games so far in Champions League.

Adebayor is a goal scoring machine, quiet a shock tbh, scored 33 goals last year in all competitions and 9 in seven games so far this season ......

Proberly one of my best Starts on FM off all time....

Fair play mate, well done.

Im into my 2nd season, sitting joint top with Arsenal who i just beat 4-1 at home, they had Giroud sent off though. The closest team to both of us is City and their 8 points behind. Doing well in the Champions League, sitting 2nd and already qualified in a group with Rosenberg, Inter and Barca, who i play home in my last game to see who takes top spot.

Dembele and Bale have been incredible, aswell as Caulker.

Went out of the Carling Cup to United on pens, but had the likes of Wellington Nem, Otavio, Adryan, Ademilson, Schmeichel playing so not all that fussed. The league is my main priority.

Playing my 3rd season , came 4th ( was struggling so hard at the beggining) at 1st season and ended up in semi of europa league then I won the EPL in the 2nd season ( sold Kaboul 21m , had llorente destro chicharito coming + henriksen and khedira isco , now i have a decent team and im currently 3rd in october 2k14

top: Caulker ( been amazing) Verghtongen and Sandro

sorry for my bad english + old screen from 2nd season

Last edited: