I've been using your tweak with a very poor Valencia side...It's proven very good indeed as we went from 18th to 7th and qualified for Europe...Thank You dude...

My question is...do you start with your tweak from the start of a match and as you said implement it if closing the game out or use it for the whole of a match?

Just to close out, or save legs if my squad is a bit knackered.

Fmt

Hey, just wondering if there are any added PI’s on the tactics as I’m on the iPad and can’t download

many thanks

Sc

Can some post screenshots of the PI’s for the 1 striker formation please

I love your tactics, TFF, they are great. I'm overachieving a lot with my small team :)

The only AI tactic I'm having trouble with is when going with Demolisher (currently using 1 or 2 stikers) vs a good team that employs a 4-2-3-1.

Usually my WBs can't handle attacking wingers, either losing a goal after a cross to far post, where the AML/R waits unmarked, or they go with fullback overlapping with the AML/R - when my wingback goes to close down the fullback, DCL/R is too slow to mark the AML/R.

My bandaid is to hope for the first goal, and then to switch for a more defensive tactics - setting the DLP to defend duty, together with one of the WBs to Defend duty, or switching to your Waste Time tactics. I think the 3 strikers tactics is better in that field, as 3 strikers play much wider than a 1+2 ST/AMC combo, giving at least a little trouble opponent's fullbacks, so I'm signing 3 new strikers for the next season :)

Do you have any suggestions to counter the AI 4-2-3-1 with any of the stormcallers?

Last edited:
@TFF

You're like a legend for me and I have been following your tactics for years but i've never posted here to say thanks. So, thanks!

I don't have any ideas who i should buy to midfield.. i mean SV i DLP ? any suggestions for big teams?

stromcaller two strikers

wyqDurjHTI2-1PHAkHMylg.png

Hello,

Which version would fit the best for Arsenal? :)

Thanks

Demolisher V5 is the best for Arsenal. I finished 4th in the league first season, 4th second season and currently in 4th in my 3rd season. That's with only buying mediocre players and selling my best.

Demolisher V5 is the best for Arsenal. I finished 4th in the league first season, 4th second season and currently in 4th in my 3rd season. That's with only buying mediocre players and selling my best.

Haha well done Wenger ;):)

I'm using the tactic with Man City at the moment and it's going amazing :)

Thanks!