jason07

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I created a Super League concept in all 4 of the English divisions but changed all the teams around. I gave all the teams in the division the same money but gave tem different amounts depending on their division e.g. Premier League teams got £75m each, Championship teams £50m etc.

I've screenshot all the first season leagues, i'm up to the 3rd season so have more seasons to show. I didn't manage anyone first season but I took over Atletico Madrid 2nd season.

Also made a few mistakes with teams e.g. forgot to include Everton and accidently put Bilbao second team in.

This is second season f the Super League. Man Utd lost the Premier league on the last day to Bayern. Was surprised by the English dominance. This was my first season a the Atletico Madrid boss we marginally missed out on Continental football.

This is the end to the 3rd season. My Atletico team managed to win the super league winning 4 of the last 5 games. Juventus had a massive collapse with only 1 win in their last 6 games. Ill post my teams stats as well as all of the other divisions.

I signed Pione Sisto at the start of the season for 6.5m and he was impressive winning the Leagues young player of the year, also Jan Oblak was crucial claiming the golden glove with 21 clean sheets and only conceding 25 throughout the season. Sisto, Oblak and Romagnoli managed to get in Team of the year.