I'm just using flat 442 from tactic creator, and set long shot to rarely to all players. Against big team, I switch to 4411 and the result is excellent. Scored the most goal and conceded the least and I able to rotate all players. On 2nd season now and just bought Fellaini and Bale.

I sold anderson and released scholes and giggs.

You can get bale in first season for 5mil if you put nani in exchange :)

I use a very fluid/attacking 4231 formation, encourage roaming and creativity, reduce the width to halfway along the slider. AMC is attacking midfielder (att), AML/R are advanced playmakers (att), cm's are deep playmaker (def) and ball winner (sup), Phil jones always gets played as a ball playing defender when he's in. At the moment the lone forward plays as advanced forward, but I'm not sure what the best role is here.
My 1st​ choice line up is:
De Gea
Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Fletcher, Cabaye
RVP, Kagawa, Isco
Rooney
RVP doesn’t work welll in this formation up front, but he is rocking as a playmaker, getting almost a goal every 2 games, and more than an assist every 2 games.

Anyone that can recommend a good away tactic for United? Im using 2 defferent 4-4-2 tactic for homegames and they are working great! Just cant seem to get good esults for away games, can loose too anybody.. Ofc both 4-4-2 tactics are attacking/very fluid so we cant expect them to be working for awaygames..

Try 271 counter by TBH. Carrick/Jones as DM. Works brilliantly for me.

This year I have been trying to recreate the typical United team formation we see this season. It's pretty hard to get it right. On paper you could describe it as 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 because you get players like Welbeck and Rooney switching wide whilst simultaneously having pure wingers like Valencia playing, and then players like Nani or Kagawa playing as IF.

One way I found to do this was to set a literal 4-3-3 but have only one of the front 3 in the box, the other two either side. That way you can set a forward as an inside forward, with the option of them swapping position with the opposite side, and still have a natural winger behind one of them, and two in midfield. It looks really ugly on screen but works pretty well generally in producing the same kind of play.

However, as soon as I got the formation right (in my mind) I decided to go back to creating my own tactics. I made a great 2-3-4-1 tactic with Bayern when doing one of the challenges which I'm dying to try out. Not had the time I'd normally like to play this season.

Still struggling big time to find a tactic that works with United. feel kinda stupid since everybody seems to be steemrolling with United.. Ive tryed dusins of pre-made tactics from this forum but cant really find one that works.. cant get the center midfield to work, cant find a striker comelation that gets the best out of both strikers, offcourse i want to play both wazza and rvp but i have no clue how.. A deeplaying striker with a advanced striker should work in my mind but it doesent.. ive tryed all center midfield combinations out there and still no success.. Also i struggle to find the best role for Kagawa, dont think ive seen him get over 7.00 rating ever.. Is he really just **** in FM?

All advise are welcome.. About too give up...

Modern warfare was great unthill some patch screwed it up...

Still struggling big time to find a tactic that works with United. feel kinda stupid since everybody seems to be steemrolling with United.. Ive tryed dusins of pre-made tactics from this forum but cant really find one that works.. cant get the center midfield to work, cant find a striker comelation that gets the best out of both strikers, offcourse i want to play both wazza and rvp but i have no clue how.. A deeplaying striker with a advanced striker should work in my mind but it doesent.. ive tryed all center midfield combinations out there and still no success.. Also i struggle to find the best role for Kagawa, dont think ive seen him get over 7.00 rating ever.. Is he really just **** in FM?

All advise are welcome.. About too give up...

Modern warfare was great unthill some patch screwed it up...

I play 4 4 2 or 4 3 2 1/4 3 3

in 4 4 2

De gea

Rafael-Ferdinand-Vidic-Evra

Valencia Carrick-Fellaini Kagawa

Rooney-V persie

I use Kagawa to go into the field. Valencia is just on flank.
Both Kagawa and Valencia is offensive and the backs are also.
Fellaini is a offensive holding midfield and Carrick are a defensive Playmaker.
So i use Carrick to close the counter attacks from the opponent . Fellaini is go offensive and tackle and so is Carrick.
Some times i switch the roles between them. When i have Ferdinand and Vidic in defence I'm not letting the defence press to high. But if i use Jones an Evans i am.

I use many different tactics so the managers never know what i am going to do and the press allways point it out :)

Cleverley and Fellaini sometimes to. were Fellaini is more defence but still a holding. an Cleverley as offensive playmaker. .

Ive done so Kagawa holding the ball and make the ball possesion high. Sometimes i play him as a 10 in a 4 4 1 1 to if one of my main strikers dont score enough goals i bench him in 1 or 2 matches.
I like to use Anderson-Cleverley to but thats only when Fellaini or Carrick is out. and if i wanna press high they work pretty good. but Anderson is the most defensive one. So i use him as defensive playmaker with Cleverley as a central midfielder.

in 4 3 2 1

De gea

Rafael-Jones/Ferdinand-Vidic-Evra

Cleverley-Fellaini-Anderson

Valencia Kagawa

Rooney/persie og Persie at the flank instead of Valencia were Persie and Rooney swithes places under the match

i used to use nani to but right now hes not playing cuz he got mad when he got a red card in a game and i got angry at him lol

and Valencia is a bit better on the flank i think in my tactic

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand my point .

BTW. Im considering buying Fabregas og Thiago, but im not sure Thiago wil do well in a 4 4 2