matty11207

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So since the fm fitness app is out i have decided to test peoples tactics that they request, so basically using this app will do the following:
100% fitness
100% Condition
Jadedness to 0
Morale to 20
Removes all injuries

So all i will require is:
- The Team
- The Tactic
- Pre Season & Season Team Training and Match Preparation
- Starting line up

*All credit for fm fitness goes to Panos99 who created this app i just wanna help fm players get results and let them decide which is the best tactic to use!

*All games are done with instant result as it would be too time consuming to watch every match especially as i wanna test as many tactics as i can aswell as working full time. While i acknowledge using instant result isn't 100% accurate its the closest i can get at the moment and saves people a lot of time rather than them testing a tactic all season and finding out it dosent work in the end. Like i said before might not be 100% accurate but its **** close! I also believe a human manager would do better than an AI manager so the difference between simming a game and actually watching it isnt as far away as some have you believe.

First tactic i will be trying out is:
4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence
VZZ v3 Flex
By Veez
With Liv
erpool

Starting Line Up
View attachment 118374
1st half of the season
View attachment 118372
View attachment 118368

View attachment 118367
2nd half of the season
View attachment 118366

View attachment 118365

View attachment 118364

View attachment 118363

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So since the fm fitness app is out i have decided to test peoples tactics that they request, so basically using this app will do the following:
100% fitness
100% Condition
Jadedness to 0
Morale to 20
Removes all injuries

So all i will require is:
- The Team
- The Tactic
- Pre Season & Season Team Training and Match Preparation
- Starting line up

*All credit for fm fitness goes to Panos99 who created this app i just wanna help fm players get results and let them decide which is the best tactic to use!

First tactic i will be trying out is:
4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence
VZZ v3 Flex
By Veez
With Liv
erpool
View attachment 1088561

Just out of curiosity....what version are u testing, cuz the latest one is not on the first page of Veez's tactic thread, but it's way better than the original one....my opinion ofc.

This Tactic is going very very nicely i will update when i have reached January!

Besides FM Fitness Coach you also need to create a custom league to eliminate all the random factors. And prepare to test hundreds of matches not just one season. Check out TFF's tactic testing guide for FM2016.

Just out of curiosity....what version are u testing, cuz the latest one is not on the first page of Veez's tactic thread, but it's way better than the original one....my opinion ofc.
I am testing his latest version, i read all the comments to make sure its the latest version as i know some dont post their new tactic on the opening page

Besides FM Fitness Coach you also need to create a custom league to eliminate all the random factors. And prepare to test hundreds of matches not just one season. Check out TFF's tactic testing guide for FM2016.
I freeze all teams in the premier league to make sure they are also playing there first team and that no injuries occur

it would be helpful if you could say if your watching the games or using instant result

January results, table and player stats on opening page! Going nicely!

it would be helpful if you could say if your watching the games or using instant result
I'm using instand result, will take too long to watch every game and i want to get through as many tests as i can. however i have both starting with the first 11 when available and also stick to match tactics

last years FM had a lot of tactic testing threads, all useful like this one, but instant result can be inaccurate compared watching games

last years FM had a lot of tactic testing threads, all useful like this one, but instant result can be inaccurate compared watching games
Yes this is true however i believe the human manager would be able to do better than any AI manager so the results i think would only be better. This test might not be 100% accurate but its the closest we can get at the moment and saves time for people that dont want to try a whole season of playing a tactic to find it dosent work in the end.

Last edited:
no you have a point, but its also worth pointing out in the OP that all results are done with instant result

First season test done with liverpool and my god the tactics amazing! Look on opening page!